Home

**Official Developer Q&A Thread**

This is a discussion on **Official Developer Q&A Thread** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: **Official Developer Q&A Thread**

Will the qb drop back animation be slowed down? Will the qbs all throw differently and resemble their real life counterparts?
Old 10-12-2008, 11:37 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 10

Hey Ian,

I have read some of your responses to the questions that was giving. Thanks for your feedback, i have some questions:

1) Will a qb evade feature be implimented for 2010?
2) Why does it seem so hard, that a ESPN style presentation is to difficult to be put in the game, when 2k5 did it so well?
3)What are your plans to put "IMMERSION" in the game, since there is no pregame, halftime or postgame highlights and franchise is very bland indeed? Will stats overlay be like 2k5? Do u have another agenda on the roster?
4)Love your interaction with the community IAN, keep up the good work.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ian, I've always felt that having a polygonal crowd was a waste of system resources. I thought that simply using sprites would allow more resources to go into on the field objects.

Am I wrong in my assumption?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #76
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Every time I load the game, it goes automatically to the default roster. How can I get it to load my last saved / last accessed roster without having to go to the file menu every time I start the game?

Also, where's the DLC?

Thanks.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 8

How seriously do you take very small, random things like adding another sleeve for create-a-player? These should be ignored UNTIL the real gameplay decisions are made.

Possible actual gameplay decisions (for 2010):

Will ratings matter more than 25/75?

Will sliders be more effective (in the same way that you re-worked the penalty sliders)?
Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #78
Banned

I have a question. When exactly does work start for next years game? Is there a set date when you set aside everything from 09 (other than roster updates) and focus exclusivly on next years game? Is it always the same date every year, such as the release date of Madden is always around Aug 15-25? Has the start of next years game been pushed up or pushed back in recent years? Thanks.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:33 AM   #79
Banned

We get ridiculed for not asking these questions in their proper place, yet when you do its lost into the abyss. These stickys have always been a joke.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ian,

Will we ever see true ball physics? Will we see accurate wind simluation that effects the passing game? Will feel the effects of the footballs becoming waterlogged in a torrential downpour?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »