Home

Sell to Gamestop...

This is a discussion on Sell to Gamestop... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #17
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Sell to Gamestop...

Gamestop in my area is having a special where you can trade in any 3 next gen games and they'll automatically add $15 dollars to it. They will take any game as long as its worth more than 1 dollar. And if you have their gamestop member card, that always give you like 15% extra credit on trade ins also. So you might get some decent trade in credit for 3 crappy old games.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
...and he doesn't even chime in with a simple "thank you".

THANK YOU!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:52 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
I know it's been answered but if anyone's curious, the CE edition at Gamestop is $32 in-store credit and does need to have all three discs.

Also, I've never traded in at Blockbuster...do they give cash?
Yeah, but if you trad ein the head coach alone you get 10 dollars. So 30 for madden + 10 for head coach =40 vs 32. Also they have a deal trade 3 360 games in get an extra 15 bucks. I would never trade in madden though. I did trade in head coach, skate and cod 4 since the new one is coming out. I ended up getting an extra 20 % plus 10% from my edge card + extra 15 for 3 360 games. I got the extra 20 % cause I was getting nhl 2009. I ended up paying that off and some of banjo kazooie lol . Madden an d NHL should hold me over till my othe rgames come in. I paid off fable 2, gow 2, fall out 3 and banjo. I might get smackdown vs raw and saints row 2 though...undecided.

Last edited by Jaysworld26; 09-12-2008 at 07:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »