Home

Wow I think I found the most slept on player in Franchise mode.

This is a discussion on Wow I think I found the most slept on player in Franchise mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Wow I think I found the most slept on player in Franchise mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Yet another great example of the speed rating being king in EA games.
Im more interested in his ability to avoid tackles. It seperates him from a guy like Tavaris Jackson who has some speed, but can only run in a straight line, dont expect him to make anybody miss.

I like to scramble up or around the middle. Seems more sim, so a guy that can make a few cuts up field goes a long way for me.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice Malone
Im more interested in his ability to avoid tackles. It seperates him from a guy like Tavaris Jackson who has some speed, but can only run in a straight line, dont expect him to make anybody miss.

I like to scramble up or around the middle. Seems more sim, so a guy that can make a few cuts up field goes a long way for me.
I should have expanded a bit more......Under Human control SPD is a big one. AWR is pointless....if this were a college game I would love the guy. However, as far as a NFL sim goes, the athletic QB is the cure-all for Madden....no one open? scramble for the first.......the cpu does not adequately adjust. He seems like an online players cheesy dream.

To each his own, the "vick-qb" is an easy way to win in video games when you control him. done in a sim fashion it is fun as hell.....I simply see people using his powers for evil.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
I should have expanded a bit more......Under Human control SPD is a big one. AWR is pointless....if this were a college game I would love the guy. However, as far as a NFL sim goes, the athletic QB is the cure-all for Madden....no one open? scramble for the first.......the cpu does not adequately adjust. He seems like an online players cheesy dream.

To each his own, the "vick-qb" is an easy way to win in video games when you control him. done in a sim fashion it is fun as hell.....I simply see people using his powers for evil.
I see your point. Its fun to play with a unique QB every once in a while. I get tired of the golden arm pocket QB sometimes.

I just did a play now test. I ran about 35 qb draws and tried to scramble up the middle of the line 5 times. He fumbled once and got 117 yards, 3 yds a carry. He broke alot of tackles, hes almost as good as vince young when it comes to getting some extra yards. He wont be able to take on any big hitting LBs, but he can avoid alot of tackles. I like him.

He fits well into Tampa's west coast offense too. It allows to him to make the most out of his 87 thp and 83 tha.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »