Home

Madden Highlights freeze

This is a discussion on Madden Highlights freeze within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2008, 06:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden Highlights freeze

This is an issue I had with Madden 08 and it continues with this year's version of the game.
If I let the halftime or postgame Madden-voiced highlights run more than a few seconds, I get the dreaded dirty disc freeze message.
I have almost always gotten out of this by exiting out of the highlights before they hardly even start.
But for the second time with this year's version -- either I was slow on the trigger or the game had other ideas -- but I didn't exit out on time and ended up freezing.
This time, it was a game where I, as the Packers, was leading the Colts -- one 5-1 team (me) and the other 4-1 -- 21-3 at halftime.
What are the odds, I can play this game again and be up 21-3 at halftime.
The first time I had a freeze like this cost me a playoff spot. Again, it was a game I was winning at halftime and had to [play over. I lost the replay game.
So, does anyone know how to get around the halftime/postgame highlights freeze.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »