Home

Madden 2010 for the Wii

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 for the Wii within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2008, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Madden 2010 for the Wii

Yes, I have 09 for both 360 and Wii, don't mock me too much.

What I'm interested in is what kind of work is going on to improve the Wii version as well. Everyone talks about the 360/PS3 version all of the time, and the Nintendo version is left in the dark. No, graphically it might not be on par with the other next-gen versions, but it's nice to be able to unwrap the game and play it upon purchase without the need for patches or updates.

Anyway, looking at Super Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros Brawl, it's obvious Nintendo can handle graphics that are much better than the Madden we Wii owners have been getting, and my only guess as to why it looks so last-gen is because it's simply a modified PS2 port. I'm sure the Wii can handle graphics on par or better than the original X-Box, so what can we hope for as far as the game is concerned?

And again, please refrain from laughing at me too much, I know the Wii version isn't taken seriously here. :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 2010 for the Wii

We might not get the graphics that the 360 and PS3 get, but the game is really stable and doesn't seem to have some of the other problems that I read about, like player progression. It is a shame it's virtually ignored on forums like this (not just by the regular posters, but the developers as well).
Old 09-19-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 2010 for the Wii

Madden 09 Wii = fun

pure and simple

I just play the game and don't have to worry about all the headaches that others seem to be having. The core engine is solid and the controls are pretty good (passing can be a bit sketchy at times).

I don't regret buying the Wii version one bit.

Go Badgers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »