Home

Series of unfortunate events...

This is a discussion on Series of unfortunate events... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 52
Series of unfortunate events...

Hey guys...sorry I've been MIA for awhile but I've had some bad luck lately so I thought I'd drop a line and just say what's up...

#1 - I did in fact tear my calf muscle last Sunday at a soccer game. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...it has been brutal. I've been laid up for multiple days and for many days of the last week and a half I've been basically out of it. I'd probably have been ok if it werent for....

#2 - My laptop (and only computer) motherboard fried on Sunday. Dell says the part is backordered so it's going to be a while.

So unfortunately it's been a lot of judge shows and video games lately - not much time for me to actually visit these forums and answer questions and such.

It might be a bit longer until I can get on and start responding regularly again (as doing this with my iPhone is BRUTAL).

Anyway...thought I'd let you guys know...I didn't desert you.

P.S. I think Phil may have already said but the patch is VERY close to dropping. We'll be able to give you a definitive date within a day or so.

Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Series of unfortunate events...

I want an iPhone! Good to hear from you, Ian. Now take it easy, you're getting older and it takes longer to heal. Man, the guy gets a new job and gets hurt. Get well! Brian

P.S. you never buy a Dell, there's a reason they invested so much money in Customer Service!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 09-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

My prediction: update is released on Saturday

Last edited by withauthority; 09-18-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
Hey guys...sorry I've been MIA for awhile but I've had some bad luck lately so I thought I'd drop a line and just say what's up...

#1 - I did in fact tear my calf muscle last Sunday at a soccer game. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...it has been brutal. I've been laid up for multiple days and for many days of the last week and a half I've been basically out of it. I'd probably have been ok if it werent for....

#2 - My laptop (and only computer) motherboard fried on Sunday. Dell says the part is backordered so it's going to be a while.

So unfortunately it's been a lot of judge shows and video games lately - not much time for me to actually visit these forums and answer questions and such.

It might be a bit longer until I can get on and start responding regularly again (as doing this with my iPhone is BRUTAL).

Anyway...thought I'd let you guys know...I didn't desert you.

P.S. I think Phil may have already said but the patch is VERY close to dropping. We'll be able to give you a definitive date within a day or so.

Thanks guys!
Are you saying that you pulled a Tom Brady?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Holy crap. A torn calf. I can't imgaine that. When I cramp up in my calf when playing soccer, I can barely stand it. I couldn't imagine completely tearing it. How did it happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2008, 08:32 PM   #6
Rookie

orhymes's Arena

OVR: 2

Get better buddy... and hey don't just limit your tv watching to judge shows make sure you check out Maury too... YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER lol
Old 09-18-2008, 08:38 PM   #7
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Well, if you had been working on the game and not out playing you wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place. Nah, just joking buddy, hope you get well soon. Never had that injury, but I know how bad cramps hurt so I can only imagine how painful it must be.

On to the subject of the patch. Are you all still working on it and yet to give it to MS, or have you finished it and waiting on news from MS on when they will release it? Cause if MS still doesn't have it that means at least another 2 or 3 weeks wait while they do their testing before releasing it. I hope and pray you all have finished already and waiting on MS to say when they will be ready to release it.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhymes
Get better buddy... and hey don't just limit your tv watching to judge shows make sure you check out Maury too... YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER lol

watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »