Home

To Phil, I just want to say...

This is a discussion on To Phil, I just want to say... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 05:26 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: To Phil, I just want to say...

I think the developers for madden need alot of critism. They are the only developers allowed to make an NFL game. They need to get blasted becuase imo that game is average at best. I am not saying to curse them out and degrade them, but people have posted on various boards whats actually wrong with the gameplay, features and whatever else is broken in the game. People spend their hard earned money year in and year out to play with their favorite teams and players. You are darn right they want a good game.

They need to quit adding so many features and fix the actual game of football. Fix whats broken online. Features are great and all, but i want to play the game of footbal. We dont need to go over whats broken, its been said time and time again.

I mod over at the 2K forums and i know how people can act really dumb and just troll becuase they can. We try to keep it under control. You gotta bust out the ban stick sometimes. lol I am a pretty laid back kind of guy and i can let alot of things slide, but i wont stand for personal attacks, especially on a messageboard forum. Its not needed, becuase 99 percent of tough guy posts wont have the courage to do it in person.

Anyways, i hope they get next years Madden better, but i am not being suckered into 60 bucks. I learned my lesson. I just hope you all get something fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 05:41 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: To Phil, I just want to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
I think the developers for madden need alot of critism. They are the only developers allowed to make an NFL game. They need to get blasted becuase imo that game is average at best. I am not saying to curse them out and degrade them, but people have posted on various boards whats actually wrong with the gameplay, features and whatever else is broken in the game. People spend their hard earned money year in and year out to play with their favorite teams and players. You are darn right they want a good game.

They need to quit adding so many features and fix the actual game of football. Fix whats broken online. Features are great and all, but i want to play the game of footbal. We dont need to go over whats broken, its been said time and time again.

I mod over at the 2K forums and i know how people can act really dumb and just troll becuase they can. We try to keep it under control. You gotta bust out the ban stick sometimes. lol I am a pretty laid back kind of guy and i can let alot of things slide, but i wont stand for personal attacks, especially on a messageboard forum. Its not needed, becuase 99 percent of tough guy posts wont have the courage to do it in person.

Anyways, i hope they get next years Madden better, but i am not being suckered into 60 bucks. I learned my lesson. I just hope you all get something fun.
While I understand your point here and hate the competition issue with the nfl, I understand that it has nothing to do with the developers. The developers didn't get the license, it wasn't thier call in any way, so blaming them for it is wrong. They are just pawns like the rest of us, and I admire the courage it takes to stand in front of an angry mob of people who blame them for things that are and aren't thier fault. The problem is that if they don't add the features people will say that nothing ever changes and gripe, people complain about Madden's commentary so they took him out and got blasted for it, and the list goese on and on. I'm starting to think that people have no friggin clue what they want and I feel sorry for the people that have to try read minds and end up getting criticized no matter what they do. Then we have the 2k crowd, who no matter what are pissed and can't be pleased because there precious 2k5 was taken away. You couldn't pay me enough to make a football game and deal with the crap that goese with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »