Home

The All Bust Team

This is a discussion on The All Bust Team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #9
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: The All Bust Team

WR Charles Rogers formerly of the Lions, if he is in the FA pool, should be your #1 pick, so to speak. Then WR Mike Williams in the FA pool.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
Rookie

k2thaz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Reggie Bush is not a bust. Nobody expected him to play halfback in the NFL because he's too small. He's an all around player 2nd back at best. When in doubt just pass it out to bush.
so you spend the #2 overall pick on a 2nd back? And everyone wanted him to be the 1st pick because they thought he'd redefine the RB position so saying nobody expected him to play halfback in the NFL is foolish.

Considering where he was drafted and the hype he got, he's a bust
Old 09-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #11
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Reggie Bush is not a bust. Nobody expected him to play halfback in the NFL because he's too small. He's an all around player 2nd back at best. When in doubt just pass it out to bush.

Matt Leinart
Alex Smith
Cedric Benson
Cadillac Williams
Vince Young
Alex Smith
David Carr
Everybody in the NFL and on all the pregame shows will disagree with you on that. As of right now Reggie Bush is considered a BUST big time. You maybe right he shouldn't be considered a number 1 back cause of his height but that doesn't matter there are plenty of little guy in the NFL that can play (IE Warrick Dunn) it's how you produce on the field Reggie hasn't done that yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

How about Akali Smith, Cade McNown, Brodie Croyle, Michael Bennett, Freddie Mitchell, Rod Gardner, and Travis Taylor.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #13
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

Matt Leinart
Alex Smith
Cedric Benson
Cadillac Williams
Vince Young
Alex Smith
David Carr
Sorry dude, Reggie Bush IS a B-U-S-T so far. How can arguably the most dynamic/best running back in college football history be a 2nd back at best in the NFL? I just don't understand how he is NOT a bust. Reggie Bush was labeled a can't miss prospect coming out of USC and the Houston Texans were SKEWERED by the media, fans, etc., for taking Mario Williams over Reggie Bush.

I can't see all of those people/a whole city being that angry over a guy who would only be a 2nd back at best in the NFL, hell Bush was even drawing comparisons to Barry Sanders (because of his size and running style) when he came out. For Bush to now be only a gimmicky situational player who can't be a full time back, I don't see how he can be labeled as anything other than a bust. Adrian Peterson got LESS hype than Bush (Peterson did get a LOT of hype I might add) and drafted 5 spots lower than Bush, yet he is an every down back that is living up to what his draft position says he should be doing. I wouldn't spend the 2nd pick in the draft on a running back that only has 2nd back at best potential.......Reggie Bush is a bust.

Last edited by Illustrator76; 09-21-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #14
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidandjordan
I've got a few guys for each offensive skill position:

QB- David Carr, Kyle Boller, Rex Grossman, Patrick Ramsey
RB- Cedric Benson, Kevin Jones, J.J. Arrington
WR- Troy Williamson, Mike Williams (FA), Travis Taylor, Peter Warrick
kevin jones is far from a bust, look at his stats, plus he's been hurt so do a better evaluation then pick again especially at rb i mean u hve rashaan salaam, ki-jana carter, curtis enis,william green so many running back before him.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #15
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Here's some more to add to the list.

Gerard Warren
Robert Gallery
Joey Harrington
Ashlie Lelie
Ahmad Carroll
Antonio Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

As much as I hate they guy...Leinart is not bust...yet. He hasn't had a chance to prove himself. He played 12 games his rookie year...then last year broke his collar bone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »