Home

Create-A-Team wishlist

This is a discussion on Create-A-Team wishlist within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2008, 03:19 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Create-A-Team wishlist

I recently created a team and a few fixes that id like off the top of my head are;

1. When creating a stadium let us be able to see what we are changing and don't let it be hidden in the shadows..

2. Let us be able to edit the depth chart, the only reason I got Hester was for kick returns and he's not even doing them.

3. Make the logo transparent like the rest of the NFL ones. Bit hard to see players stats when the logo isnt transparent.

Also in Franchise it looks odd in weekly match-ups when your logo sticks out and theirs doesnt.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

More varied logos are a must for me. I like creating new teams. Been able to get a few decent uni's this year, but the lack of logos is just no fun.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #19
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
the uniforms on 2k suck- they look like white trash wrestling creations.
You obviously never actually played 2k8 then. Yes, the default uniforms are a bit lame on a few teams, but the uniform editor lets you replicate most of the NFL looks a heck of a lot closer than next-gen Madden.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 24

Please make the generated players varying ages. I HATE how my team is all 22-26 year old rookies. Last-gen had old guys in there I could replace with draft picks and young studs to anchor my team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »