Home

Monday Patch Info from EA

This is a discussion on Monday Patch Info from EA within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Monday Patch Info from EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCalmLikeABombX
Ok, I will explain. Obviously there are things that were fixed that could possibly enhace the running game potentially. Or at least things that were said by EA that were included. I would hope that the running back NOT running out of bounds with nobody around would improve the CPU running game.

And I know this is hard to actually fathom, but maybe since it is something that needed to be tweaked, maybe it is concentrated on even if it is not mentioned as an official "fix". It is kind of important to have the CPU run more than 20 times for 13yds.

Regardless, I am not here to debate or have flame wars with people at OS. So you are absolutey right, it wasn't mentioned so I should not assume that EA would think it is an important part of a football game. You 1 Me 0.

Ok, and on that note I really do help the patch helps the people who have the game, and makes it a better playing game for you.

Relax....I was NOT flaming you, only questioning your anger when I think what you really are waiting for is the DLC (with CPU sliders), not the patch......sorry if that irritated you.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #74
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

Lemme ask you guys, I like to take tampa bay, but I do not use the glitch. If I run the HB direct like it is supposed to be ran, will they try and ban me?
Old 09-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 19

I think you all need to be patient. It's a video game for gods sake. Just feel lucky we get patches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
I think you all need to be patient. It's a video game for gods sake. Just feel lucky we get patches.
Feel lucky we got the patches? They put out a game that DID NOT WORK. The franchise mode DID NOT WORK. This is America, not the Soviet Union.
If you continue seeking a Madden game with all of the options it had on XBox, you will be disappointed. If you accept that the next-gen version of Madden is a downgrade in every area except graphics, then you will find a true gaming experience.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #77

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidandjordan
Feel lucky we got the patches? They put out a game that DID NOT WORK. The franchise mode DID NOT WORK. This is America, not the Soviet Union.
Wow, I think you need to step away from the console/computer and get a grip on reality.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #78
Rookie

Old Mr T's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Did the Soviet Union have a bad track record with video games?

No wonder it was disbanded.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Yeah really...Get a grip. I never said Madden was a good game...Im just saying it's better than getting a bad game that cannot be fixed.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Relax....I was NOT flaming you, only questioning your anger when I think what you really are waiting for is the DLC (with CPU sliders), not the patch......sorry if that irritated you.
No problem. I really wasn't irritated. I just didn't want to get involved in some of the flame wars I see on here. To clarify I was hoping that maybe this might be included, and maybe the results of the other fixes that were made might help the CPU game.

At the end of the day, it is just a video game. What does irritate me is that these games by EA Sports are released so flawed and the CEO is gloating about how much money is made off of loyal fans of the sport. I truely do hope that people think twice next year about the purchase of a product that is being sold with so many flaws. Maybe next year there are news posts of the CEO saying "Hey, where is all the money for my half finished video game I sold people?"

Ok, everyone enjoy your game, and I want to say that this by far is one of the best video game related forums I have been on. It's nice to see people expressing themselves, and the crazy flaming is just reserved to a select few special people here. haha.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »