Home

All unsatisfied EA customers go here

This is a discussion on All unsatisfied EA customers go here within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: All unsatisfied EA customers go here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Just because you love the game, do you always have to belittle those who have problems with it? Just asking.
A hearty second. There's an "I love Madden and am grateful for every word Ian and Phil decide to share with me" section (or you can create one all on your own), and there's this one. Both are legitimate in their way. I could go over to the praise happy forum and post some sentiment to the contrary and make fun of homers, but if I did it in the tone of the referenced post, I'd risk getting slapped for trolling. I for one think it's commendable that people who are unsatisfied are taking every mode of action that's available to them.

I took the rental option, had fun for a few games, and am glad I rented instead of buying; those that bought and felt suckered should do whatever they can to rectify the situation.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Just because you love the game, do you always have to belittle those who have problems with it? Just asking.
I'm not belittling anyone. I just found it funny that there is a petition for a video game that is all. It wouldn't matter if the game was Madden, Halo, Star Wars, Barbie Princess, Nintendogs, or whatever, just found it funny.

As I said in a later post, I hope people who are upset get what they are looking for, or at the very least their voices heard.

There, I've answered your question. Any others?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 09-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #19
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I am all for them trying to get their issues addressed. I just found it funny that there is a petition for a video game.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
A hearty second. There's an "I love Madden and am grateful for every word Ian and Phil decide to share with me" section (or you can create one all on your own), and there's this one. Both are legitimate in their way. I could go over to the praise happy forum and post some sentiment to the contrary and make fun of homers, but if I did it in the tone of the referenced post, I'd risk getting slapped for trolling. I for one think it's commendable that people who are unsatisfied are taking every mode of action that's available to them.

I took the rental option, had fun for a few games, and am glad I rented instead of buying; those that bought and felt suckered should do whatever they can to rectify the situation.

I guess you guys missed my post that I quoted here.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:26 AM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man

And I'm glad that they are using resources to try and voice their concerns. Like I said, I hope everything works out for them. I wasn't mocking the people for their concerns, I was laughing at the fact that there is a petition for a video game. Not because its Madden, because its a video game.

Last edited by countryboy; 09-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:10 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 11

To each his own, I say. If they believe EA is producing sub-standard product and would like to see it improve, and a petition is one of many ways to communicate this, then more power to 'em.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2008, 01:28 PM   #22

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Best petition of all is to not buy the game...
Old 09-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Here's how you truly petition a video game...

...STOP BUYING IT!

Carry on...
Old 09-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 25

for madden 06/07 there were petitions going around that reached 75K supporters.....Not sure for 08, but i know the overall concensus over the last 4 YEARS has been disappointment. Would anyone disagree that madden has been crap overall for the last 4 yrs. Madden 09 is BETTER and the fact they have released patches is a plus. But still at the core....MADDEN is trash.

I used to log over 20 hrs per week give or take (ging back years ago mind you) but over the last 4 yrs madden has been lucky to get even close to that in a months time.

Been with the series since 89 btw.

Needs TONS of changes. Glitches should just not even bee there, and i am talking about the ones that have been there for 10 yrs. Not to mention EVERY SINGLE year there are always silly glitches that pop up that were not there the previous year.

They "fix" some things 1 year and then the next we have a whole batch of new ones. Use SPORTS GAMERS for testers not halo gamers etc who have NO CLUE how football is played.

For company that regards this title as the FLAGSHIP of their sports games , they give it the LEAST amount of attention....EXCLUSIVITY KILLED MADDEN!!!

My opinion...bash if you must, but i am just sick of the half-baked attempt at football. Cal it what it is....AN ARCADE FOOTBALL GAME GEARED TOWARDS NOOBS AND CASUAL FANS!!

EA makes NHL....and it is GREAT EVERY YEAR!! Why?

COMPETITION!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »