Home

Holding Penalty Broken too now?

This is a discussion on Holding Penalty Broken too now? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 02:03 PM   #41
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Holding Penalty Broken too now?

I put Holding at 55 as someone in here suggested, I left the rest how I had them with Clipping at 90 and everything else at 100. Holding was still all that called, but was toned down to somewhat of a realistic rate. I then made some big changes to my difficulty sliders, which i'm pretty sure are finished now. I was very happy with my slider adjustments pre-patch, but after the 2nd patch I had to change a lot of things, and i'm once again getting very good, realistic stats. For whatever reason after doing that I am once again getting a good mix up of a variety of penalties as I was pre-patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
You think my post was inflammatory? Report it. I'd have no problem accepting an infraction of the moderators feel it violates the TOS.
I thought your post was uncalled for and the other guy's post too....I received 2 infractions for my post, lol...But I'm not gonna go report your post, you have the right to your opinion and I feel I should too but apparently, I don't.....

I didn't personally attack anyone.....
Old 10-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
I put Holding at 55 as someone in here suggested, I left the rest how I had them with Clipping at 90 and everything else at 100. Holding was still all that called, but was toned down to somewhat of a realistic rate. I then made some big changes to my difficulty sliders, which i'm pretty sure are finished now. I was very happy with my slider adjustments pre-patch, but after the 2nd patch I had to change a lot of things, and i'm once again getting very good, realistic stats. For whatever reason after doing that I am once again getting a good mix up of a variety of penalties as I was pre-patch.
My holding slider is at 60 and I still a ton of holding calls, plus Im using the Colts so the poor o-line theory doesn't work for me......
Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 14

I've got holding at 50, with all of the others at 95. Seems to be working OK with varying results from game to game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »