Home

The "I have a problem with Madden '09" thread

This is a discussion on The "I have a problem with Madden '09" thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: The "I have a problem with Madden '09" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecahl
I love 2k5.
I'm kidding, I don't really care about 2k5.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor
Is it okay to say the game sucks in this thread? Or do I need to go into detail of why it does? Because I can do that, but I'm more of a short but sweet kind of guy.
I'm not a mod, but I would say that outside of profanity, threats, and spamming, anything goes. So yes, you can say the game sucks.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Here you go. Gotta a problem with Madden '09? Let your voices, displeasure, hatred, and/or criticism be heard here in this thread. Hopefully by having this thread, we can cut down on the back and forth in the "I'm loving Madden '09" thread.

Those who are enjoying Madden can post in that thread. Those who aren't can post in here. If you're not sure which thread to post in, keep playing Madden until you come up with a definitive answer.
LOL. I dig the sarcasm. You know good and damn well that if me or anybody else started a thread like this it would be closed instantly. But because it's you they not gonna say nothing. A little corny , but still funny just same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 11:11 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ityaboy56
LOL. I dig the sarcasm. You know good and damn well that if me or anybody else started a thread like this it would be closed instantly. But because it's you they not gonna say nothing. A little corny , but still funny just same.
I disagree with that, because there was one last year, but thats a discussion for another thread.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I disagree with that, because there was one last year, but thats a discussion for another thread.
Well why didn't they have one for this years game? Then you wouldn't have people that don't like this years version in the threads where people like the game.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:22 PM   #14
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ityaboy56
Well why didn't they have one for this years game? Then you wouldn't have people that don't like this years version in the threads where people like the game.
no one started one.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #15
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

I have a problem, well not really, since the 2nd patch came out the cpu holds the ball longer which is cool but when they're losing in the 4th quarter they still take that approach. They dont play hurry up they just take there time even though they losing. Another thing i noticed was when i was on offense and its 3 and forever they play this crazy dffense wit three down linemens and everybody else like a prevent. It will be the 1st quarter and its 3 and 26 and here this defense lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #16
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm not even going to start on this. If I do, my post itself will go all the way to page 7 it's so deep with negativity.

So i'll just say I traded it in for 50 bucks and got me NFL 2k5 which I am VERY HAPPY WITH and what Countryboy recommended. Thank you Countryboy for recommending NFL 2k5. You know your games bro!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »