Home

Ok EA, I owe you an apology.

This is a discussion on Ok EA, I owe you an apology. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Ok EA, I owe you an apology.

I have been very harsh and critical of Madden 09. My displeasure spouted from the fact that, not only were there bugs and glitches in the game, but that interceptions were out of control. While I was seeing 4-7 interceptions in the game, I have since figured out that weapons were the problem. Don't know what it was about weapons being on that made the CPU QB so interception-friendly, but I have seen quite a bit of an improvement with weapons off. I am not where I want to be when it comes to interceptions, but I now see that the game is capable of limiting interceptions.

So once again, I apologize for my gripes. I'm just hoping I can get the game to meet my expectations fully when it comes to interceptions, we are on the right track.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 11:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Ok EA, I owe you an apology.

Its strange but the weapons last year and this year effect the game when its turned on. I thought it was suppose to be a icon but the game is better with out it. Two other things and one I know for sure All Pro level plays the best guess that why its default. And I have heard this a few times but I haven't read it on here yet but the regular Madden disk plays better than the one I have CE with Madden 93 built in. Now friends at work and some guys at my EB store have said the CE is supposedly more flawed and isn't the game EA used to test when making patches and such ie. grass not degrading, custom setting resetting, etc. I feel like renting regular Madden to see if its true but I want to know if anyone here have any info to share.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:17 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbshowtime
I have heard this a few times but I haven't read it on here yet but the regular Madden disk plays better than the one I have CE with Madden 93 built in. Now friends at work and some guys at my EB store have said the CE is supposedly more flawed and isn't the game EA used to test when making patches and such ie. grass not degrading, custom setting resetting, etc. I feel like renting regular Madden to see if its true but I want to know if anyone here have any info to share.
Though that COULD be possible, I seriously doubt it. Don't waste your time and money trying another copy of Madden. It's the same game, man. Just ones and zeroes.

Don't stress yourself.

-SeventhWard

Last edited by SeventhWard; 09-29-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 19

Ok I gave it my last chance tonight...Just did not work out. Franchise=freeze=no fun
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Yeah, sorry. I too had a false alarm.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »