Home

IAN Video Proof of what NEEDS to be changed about the passing game

This is a discussion on IAN Video Proof of what NEEDS to be changed about the passing game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: IAN Video Proof of what NEEDS to be changed about the passing game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Here's another vid that shows more of it. The first 35 seconds is Rice running routes(try to ignore the NCAA bashing afterwards). Rice's footwork is beautiful. The out routes at 23 & 28 seconds are perfect. The way he gathers himself into the break is lovely. The double move at 16 seconds is also very easy to look at.

What All Pro is missing is the DB footwork to match. Hopefully EA will one-up 2K next year.

&ampnbsp

Ian when you see this clip of 2k8 vs Ncca, do you see the major differences between the gamplay and animations?? Did you see the CB/WR and Dline/Oline battles? Man I Love the way they bounce of each other like real momentum.. Do you ask yourself how can we make Madden play that fluid??

Imo the difference between both are huge leaps and bounds ahead of Madden & Ncca. I mean there is no comparison between them. Man was 2k8 special! Wow. You need to get Madden where 2k8 was at! You need to look at everthing 2k8 did and even do it better! Then this game called Madden will be something special.. period.. Bottome line, make it play like 2k8 whatever it takes..

From the words of the Movie Gladiator, "Win the Crowd"

Lol! Ok i got a little excited, but you get the point..

Last edited by NYGmen56; 10-27-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:08 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: IAN Video Proof of what NEEDS to be changed about the passing game

Hey Ian is there a way to implement QB evade in 2010? Could it be a attribute or something? 2K did this well with there feature and it would be nice in madden. Also the way the QB moves back and in the pocket needs some work. Its like the player is doing the moon walk or something. Wish u well on 2010 Ian, i hope u and your team make us proud of madden again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »