Home

EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube

This is a discussion on EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2008, 10:18 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube

What EA needs to do is give up the NFL license, so the ESPN 2K series can crush them once and for all!!! You know they can't compete with it, that's why they bought the NFL license in the first place!
Old 10-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 14

Agreed. I was watching Armageddon the other day and if these people saved the world they were saying stuff like they don't want to pay tax, they want to sleep in the white house..

if i am ever in that situation, i would say no taxes and i want NFL 2K back. Madden would be in the graveyard without being measured for their coffin
Old 10-29-2008, 12:15 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

madden has a looooong way to go like on the real.
gameplay, freatures, etc.....

man even the way the ball bounces when there is an incomplete pass or punt or whatever the ball just stops after 1 hop and sticks to the ground gawd i hate that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DaVe-
I was critical to him on the NBA 2k videos but he's spot on , on everything he says about madden 09
Typical.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #37
Rookie

Can the 2k trolls go somewhere else please?

We get it, we know you guys think that overrated game is the best thing to ever happen to football, but please get over it.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:35 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecahl
Can the 2k trolls go somewhere else please?

We get it, we know you guys think that overrated game is the best thing to ever happen to football, but please get over it.
WATCH the videos.....see the differences in plain, simple terms, then try to make that statement again.....stop blindly defending EA and Madden. Doesn't take a "troll" to see the truth.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
WATCH the videos.....see the differences in plain, simple terms, then try to make that statement again.....stop blindly defending EA and Madden. Doesn't take a "troll" to see the truth.
I have watched the videos. I even own the game and I still think it's overrated with most of the same problems Madden has.

And I don't "blindly" defend EA. In fact I have been highly critical of Madden and EA on this board.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:17 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecahl
I have watched the videos. I even own the game and I still think it's overrated with most of the same problems Madden has.

And I don't "blindly" defend EA. In fact I have been highly critical of Madden and EA on this board.
Please elaborate on these "same problems". Believe me, I am not saying the game is perfect, but it absolutely blows the doors off of Madden 09, even though it is a LG game from 4 years ago!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »