Home

EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube

This is a discussion on EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: EA should watch Gideon Prime on YouTube

Oh yes! The Franchise was just amazing in Madden 2005. What, with the newspaper that had the same thing on it every week. Oh and the Radio Show that said the same things every week.

The Franchise in ESPN NFL 2K5 kills Maddens. Sure there was some dumb trades...though who's to say Manning wouldn't end up in Cincinnati? It could happen. You could study teams by watching their game vids. Have people work out and get better every week. You could watch SportsCenter every week and it was always different because it talked about and showed replays of all that happened that week. Oh and something else that is awesome, You don't even have to play to be injured, dude can just get food poisoning and be out for a few weeks. It's that realistic. Then there's the Presentation added into the games, and the Superbowl Presentation, it's better than anything Madden had to offer. There's plenty more. ESPN wins again.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 7

Um... I said 2k's franchise mode was better in terms of presentation, but Madden's was more realistic and more fun to play through.

Seriously dude. Simply because I have a complaint about 2k5 doesn't mean you have to try to make your points by being asinine.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:11 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 12

I'm just pointing out the facts, and if you don't like it then keep your complaints to yourself. Don't complain on a message board and expect nobody to respond back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 7

I never said you couldn't point out facts, just try not to be such a jerk about doing so.

Trust me, it'll benefit us both.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecahl
Can the 2k trolls go somewhere else please?

We get it, we know you guys think that overrated game is the best thing to ever happen to football, but please get over it.

Well, we dont really have another option but Madden right now, so until they get it right, lots will probably nag. I have bought every Madden game since 98, so I feel my comments are valid.

NFL 2k5 is a great game, it just takes a while to realize every football game shouldnt play like Madden.

Honestly, lets forget 2k here, what has Madden 09 really done other then nice grass, helmets, decent stadiums and weather effects, and some player faces, that we can really brag about. Im in the same boat as you all, and I just dont see it. I cant see to much about madden to be excited to build on. Those dreams are over, every year its the same let down. I really think next year people wont buy Madden as much. Ive never seen as much negative talk about it as this year. What really suprises me are the die hard fans who have now tried 2k5 and couldnt believe what they missed.

Is 2k5 perfect, no. But its a 100% complete game. Solid graphics,presentaion is hot, customizing is crazy specially for the xbox, the list goes on pretty long. The only complaint one could have is, it doesnt control like madden, because its controls are tight as long as you like way they are(I do). I didnt like 2k5 when I first played it, because I was so used to Madden(7 years-lol). But after a little time, I fell in love. Will everyone, no, but no game can do that.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 21

I started watching his videos a few weeks ago. He's funny as hell without being vulgar and spot-on every time. Not only should EA watch his videos, they should consider hiring him as a game tester.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Old 01-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 39

Oh lord not this again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Oh lord not this again.
Sorry for bumping this, but I noticed the thread and wanted to comment since I only began seeing this guy's videos on You Tube a few weeks ago. I've yet to disagree with anything he's said and I'm glad that Ian has taken notice of his criticisms.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »