Home

not seeing any field degradation or jersey stains...

This is a discussion on not seeing any field degradation or jersey stains... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5
not seeing any field degradation or jersey stains...

just played a game in heavy rain at giants stadium and the bears white jerseys were still sparking in the 4th quarter and the field looked in perfect condition....any ideas why? i have the second patch downloaded so i dont know waht it could be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2008, 02:10 AM   #2
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: not seeing any field degradation or jersey stains...

Hmm, not sure what to tell you've, I've seen plenty of dirty uni's since getting the game. Field degration, not so much, but jerseys for sure.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:37 AM   #3
Rookie

daveyboy79's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
just played a game in heavy rain at giants stadium and the bears white jerseys were still sparking in the 4th quarter and the field looked in perfect condition....any ideas why? i have the second patch downloaded so i dont know waht it could be.
Hey Genius that is b/c Giants stadium is covered with artificial turf. So I would be very alarmed if I saw field degradation and dirty unis.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboy79
Hey Genius that is b/c Giants stadium is covered with artificial turf. So I would be very alarmed if I saw field degradation and dirty unis.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #5
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
no way you couldve u just answered the question politely? u gotta be a smart ***? man you are so cool and smart because you know giants stadium is artificial turf.

shouldve seen it coming from a rutgers fan...crappy school, crappy football team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2008, 08:16 AM   #6
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
no way you couldve u just answered the question politely? u gotta be a smart ***? man you are so cool and smart because you know giants stadium is artificial turf.

shouldve seen it coming from a rutgers fan...crappy school, crappy football team.
First of all....lol.

Secondly, this is one of the problems I see with complaints that EA gets. Yes field degradation and dirty uniforms make the game more realistic, but what about the fact that the AI in franchise isn't smart enough to resign their 98 and 99 overall sure fire hall of famers?

Now the game won't be patched anymore and we have our excellent lighting, field degradation, and uniforms covered in slop....but Reggie Wayne, Richard Seymore, Jason Taylor, and Tom Brady were all in the FA list when the preseason started....but we have our field degradation though!!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
in just two post this thread was crushed and case closed...that is pure awsome
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 10-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 8

I have not played in the rain but the field degrade is nicely done on normal days. The brown in the middle of the grass (LOL)field is how NFL stadium degrade. It take days of very heavy rains and mutiple events to tear a NFL staduim field up because of the drain systems in new studiums.

Last edited by vikingsfan1; 10-04-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »