Home

Will EA ever fix Injured Reserve?

This is a discussion on Will EA ever fix Injured Reserve? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Will EA ever fix Injured Reserve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
That's it? I thought you'd be harder to please than that.
Well, I am....these are only the "fixes" I am listing......CHANGES are another story, as everything I listed (plus fixing fatigue) is on top of the "top 25" changes you listed in your thread.

Now, the real question is...."Will you do these things for 2010???"
Old 10-07-2008, 09:02 AM   #34
All Star

OVR: 33

15 no huddle plays in a row and no one on Offense gets tired?

75% of the catches are the dreaded spin catch!?

We said remove spec catches, not remove user catching completely.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
lol... can't wait until they start talking about 2010 on here next summer.

"We didn't get to ____________ maybe next year."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
lol... can't wait until they start talking about 2010 on here next summer.

"We didn't get to ____________ maybe next year."
What features do you want to see in 2010 then that would make you think differently?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
What features do you want to see in 2010 then that would make you think differently?

Some people are right how can NBA Live get a complete overhaul with Live DNA an such yet madden continues to be "slightly" improved year in and year out. Well I know why COMPETITION for anyone that says having two "licensed" Football game would not make madden any better, get your head out of your a$$ and look what it has done for LIVE.

So Ian how realistic is it to incorporate something like that on madden. For example.... Raiders show this tendency on 3rd and 6 etc.... I mean that would be HUGE if you can o weekly updates like that.

But in all seriousness look what competition has done for EA's other games Fifa and Live yet there flagship game is still lagging behind a 5 year old game on last gen system. As much as I would LOVE to believe you IAN I have a feeling the suits at EA have the "if it aint broke dont fix it" mentality, why change the cash cow and potentially lose money cause the game is to hard and realistic.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Well, I am....these are only the "fixes" I am listing......CHANGES are another story, as everything I listed (plus fixing fatigue) is on top of the "top 25" changes you listed in your thread.

Ah, I see my question got ignored...........why aren't we able to get straight answers to direct questions?? That troubles me, really, as we only seem to get questions in response to our questions, or some kind of sly remark in return.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #39
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
The NBA Live DNA feature would be amazing for Maddden, especially if all of the player and team tendencies were applied to a running franchise every week. That goes for playbook updates as well.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 22

I have great hope for Madden 2010, im putting alot of trust with the development team behind Madden 2010 for ONE reason only.. because the developers are in here reading posts and looking at our idea's and considering them...two heads are better then one, my point is, the more idea's shared amongst eachother, priority of bugs mentioned,etc..its all gonna snowball into one great playing game for 2010.

Im the atmosphere/presentation guy that keeps stressing in these forums how important this aspect is to a NFL Football game too ... im convinced and honestly "very" optimistic that these aspects will be greatly improved for 2010 just because of seeing the developers in the forums this year ..its good the members in here are expression their opinions in whats greatly needed for Madden 2010 while the developers are among us reading and communicating with us.. .lets give a little credit to where its doe.. not man development teams do this kind of thing guys..

My point is dont get mean or dude about it guys.. keep on expressing your feelings but dont get uptight in telling Ian whats needed to be changed,etc..he's the new "lead" guy there at Tiburon.. he has the ball now, give him the chance to manage and help put together the madden we all been waiting for since the first madden on the current gen systems.. this year was an improvement but it had all sorts of bugs.. im confident they'll be worked out FOR SURE in 2010..i really am but what should really be making you guy sall happen regardless of the bug filled madden 2009..is that we are now being heard by the developers..lets see how much this helps the madden series..i think it will have a HUGE impact on ite quality of the game for next year.

Last edited by Moegames; 10-07-2008 at 11:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »