Home

Thanks for Watching my Youtube Channel Guys

This is a discussion on Thanks for Watching my Youtube Channel Guys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Thanks for Watching my Youtube Channel Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Sure we can, because AP2k8 was the 2k5 engine. IF that game had the NFL license and a franchise, it would absolutely destroy Madden 09, IMHO.
I would most agree with this. Given frnachise, NFL teams, the ability to edit players and their equipment and this would have been a gem. think about it, madden has been at it for about what? 3-4 years now. That was 2k's FIRST try at next gen and what IF it had the NFL license to go with? Forget the ESPN they were just fine with 2k network. ALLpro was decent it just lacked imagination on the DEV part in creating a whole new league. Scrap legend players, I am not much for reminicing about old days. Have a whole new league with fictional players and roll wioth that. Had that happened withe franchise, edit options, and maybe some stroyline and we would forget the NFL existed as far as madden is concerend. But hey, IAN might make this work, who knows
Old 10-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx
Thanks for taking the time to watch my video's on youtube. Hope I did'nt come off to Harsh against EA, I got Frustrated at some of the people's Blind Ignorance and Comments. I've always Believed in EA Potential to make Great Football Games, thats why I always praised Madden 04 in my Video's. Madden 04 was the Best Football Game ever made in my opinion, from the play creating to the gameplay, even with all its Flaws It was just brilliant, and from that I know EA can make a real simulation Football game that would please the Hardcore Gamer as well as the Casual Player of all ages, and attract regular Football Fans who don't even play video games. You would get back your old Gamers who retired from playing as well for various reasons. All of these Targeted Customers would return in my opinion if the Madden Franchise would bring it back to 04 with Madden 09 Graphics of Course, and Cone Vision. Once again thanks for watching my Youtube Channel Truth Chasers I'm always making more Video's so check back there from time to time guys.
Yeah man..i really think they are on T bro.. seriously, i enjoy the videos myself. Also i got your gamertag and the email response from you.. i have to get my new gold subscription this weekend then i plan to see if your up for a game or two online... just been busy with work and stuff but im gonna add you soon to my gamers friends list.

Anyways, i think your vid's really help see the light with alot of things that just arent right for developers to allow happen. I also think your video's will also help the developers see the light as well.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:39 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Lol....stay in school and come back to articulate your point when you have a basic grasp of the English language and some punctuation.
the only insult someone says when they don't know what else to come back with. you=over

((not defending no one, but that quote....over-said))
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2008, 02:15 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRYder226
the only insult someone says when they don't know what else to come back with. you=over

((not defending no one, but that quote....over-said))
I already disputed his post, and he came back with something almost unreadable....I think if you are trying to debate something, it is important that people can actually decipher what you are saying....THAT was my point.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 16

^ /scrub who knows hes wrong

but ne ways i am clearly the only 1in these forums that cares enough atleast to stick up for the game but thats fine im sick of bad gamers running the show and complaining so much that we get arcade games such as mlb 2k8. the way i see it is the community needs 2 decide if they want realism or uber hits and 40-50 TD a season with the qb strugglin to throw 20 which is clearly wut most of u actually want even if ur not gunna say it.

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 7

Lol. I think EA hired someone to fight back with the old "he complains because he sucks at the game" excuse. Everyone's problem is that next-gen Madden is riddled with glitches every year and that it isn't a sim experience.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 15

Your Madden videos, while long, were more valid than your recent videos. Your NBA stuff is very nitpicky and your recent video of that fantasy basketball is laughable.

Video games are games...you've forgotten that. If you want 100% pure sim, pick up a ball and head to a court.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #40
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Bascally compare AP2K8 with Madden 06, 2K;s first next-gen title, and Madden's first next-gen title.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »