Home

Please Bring back the Defense Keeping their Blitzing Lanes

This is a discussion on Please Bring back the Defense Keeping their Blitzing Lanes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Please Bring back the Defense Keeping their Blitzing Lanes

becuase u had more fun doesnt make it a better game need more info. Jus cuz u suck at madden and 04 was incredibly easy maybe that made it more fun

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

I liked those blitzing lanes as well, I like qb vision as well but I know I'm in the minority
NBA 09: The Inside8.0
Madden 09 : 8.0
Old 03-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 22

Bring Back Blizing Lanes like Madden 04
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

dude calm down. u dont have 2 use all dat crazy language and tellin people they suck just because they have a different opinion then u. let me ask u this...in all of apex's videos did he lie about anything? he's not ridin 2k's nuts bcause his favorite football game is madden 04. come on man everyone can c 09 needed lots of help. otherwise ian and his crew wouldn't of did all this.(dey didnt do it last year and so on). now espn 2k5 also needs help for sure but da game is 5 YEARS OLD! and it beat madden 2 da punch with alot of features.(presion passin, highlightstick, tacklin hi/low etc). maddens great, 2k was better.....IN MY OPINON.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #13
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
I would recommend any1 that listens and believes this crap to rent/buy 06 and play it for urself. he uses 06 to point out the flaws of 09 but all i see is ****ty 06 gameplay. did you notice how the corner went up and didnt hit the ball..omg crazy!! OMG in 06 they went up every time and never knocked it down. In 06 40/40 u had 2 try throw incompletions cuz it was so redic. Did you see how that qb took a big hit and yet nailed the route the wr was running plz give me a brk. The MLB missed knocking down the pass but at the same time he was incredibly out of pos and that TE didnt have ne1 on him for 5 yrds in ne direction. If ur gunna call a game **** cuz it doesnt run like 06 turn all ur settings to rookie and then see if u like it.

and i have 2 add the same ppl bitching about this game were the 1s asking if it was going to be harder prerelase. Now u dont want to spend the time learning the new running system and how u cant do over the middle passes for 30 yards on every 3rd down. dont mean to rant but jeez its not always EAs fault yes the game isnt perfect but is it better then ne madden game 4 it..yes better then ne ncaa..yes.
I have to agree with you on this one. That NCAA '06 footage looked like crap. The whole switching to your man and speed bursting is CHEEZE.

Moreover, the CB should be reaching for the ball, not leaping. You rarely see a CB leap up like that while in pursuit, but in ALL of EA's games it happens on every play. The problem is that in real life you can't defend a perfect pass, and in EA's games the QB ALWAYS THROWS A PERFECT PASS.

We need more under throws, over throws and throws out of bounds. Not more of these perfect-in-stride passes all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »