Home

Freezing Franchise during Weekly Training

This is a discussion on Freezing Franchise during Weekly Training within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Freezing Franchise during Weekly Training

Hi all. My franchise in its 5th year (started up after the 2nd patch), freezes up after I start weeky training for my individual players. After selecting the 3 players and the game loads to the practice field, the game acts as if i paused the game and the game menu pops up where i have to select either "resume" or "quit". unfortunately, my controller locks up and doesn't respond. I know its not the controller because it still works when I am at the menu interface before I goto weekly training. anyone experienced this before and if so, got any suggestions to get it to work? thanks.

Last edited by eraserx13; 10-27-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Freezing Franchise during Weekly Training

I have this exact same problem!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

ok. i think i may have a fix. try playing the game from the week first and then try training. i did this and it worked. we'll see if the problem is recurring and if this will fix the issue when i play the next time. ill post my findings here.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I found fix too. It's kind of annoying to do though. Don't do all three players at once, do 2 players then 1 player. It hasn't frozen since I started doing that, but it is kind of a pain the arse do every time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »