Home

I believe I know how to make Madden 2010 better

This is a discussion on I believe I know how to make Madden 2010 better within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #17
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: I believe I know how to make Madden 2010 better

Bugs are part of a game. If the team goes in and fixes them by tweaking something, it can potentially cause/create a different bug to pop up.

A game without bugs is a rarity.

You deal with them or the team finds a clever way to cover them up.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 12

Well you and your team should be fired. Try fixing the major bugs that actually need fixed. Like when the players slide, yes slide, 8 feet to the side of them to get a catch instead of it being overthrown. Or like the video on youtube that had a whole team guard 1 receiver, yes I said the WHOLE TEAM, and the guy still easily catching the ball. That is what I am talking about.

Maybe you should play ESPN NFL 2K5 and see how a great football game should be made.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #19
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA

PlayStation owners didn't go without their football fix that season. Sony's first-party NFL GameDay shipped before the season's end, and it quickly became the most popular sports game on the market. Madden wasn't number one anymore, and in a volatile and fast-moving industry, a one year slip was all it took to put EA back at square one. If EA wanted to get back on top, it would have to fight. [/font]
I loved GameDay. The first few years that game was great, but then it died a horrible death.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagiNationFreak
Maybe you should play ESPN NFL 2K5 and see how a great football game should be made.
I will never agree that 2K5 was a great game. If it was they would still be making them because more people would have put their money into it and Madden would be out of business. Seriously, I dont understand why people keep bringing that game up. That was 4 YEARS AGO! Its over. Oh yeah, the North won too in the Civil War. Just in case no one knew.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #21
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Well you and your team should be fired. Try fixing the major bugs that actually need fixed. Like when the players slide, yes slide, 8 feet to the side of them to get a catch instead of it being overthrown. Or like the video on youtube that had a whole team guard 1 receiver, yes I said the WHOLE TEAM, and the guy still easily catching the ball. That is what I am talking about.

And how many football games have you created?

Wait, don't tell me. I can guess. I think it's zero. Am I right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #22
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

Well you can tell which side Mr Negative is on anyway by looking at his sig and his glorious 2K5 photos. There is a 2K forum, go troll there.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroehmerbasebal
And how many football games have you created?

Wait, don't tell me. I can guess. I think it's zero. Am I right?
No I haven't made any football games, or any game for that matter. But I do play them. You won't see any of that crap in ESPN NFL 2K5. So yes, it is possible to have it fixed and work correctly.

And yes I do like 2K5 now. I'm sick of the same crap EA put out every year. I found a game that actually plays like football. No it might not be new and updated, but it crushes Madden.

About my screen shots, yes, ESPN crushed Madden in graphics as well on last gen. It's just another thing that was better.

Last edited by ImagiNationFreak; 11-08-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
No I haven't made any football games, or any game for that matter. But I do play them. You won't see any of that crap in ESPN NFL 2K5. So yes, it is possible to have it fixed and work correctly.

And yes I do like 2K5 now. I'm sick of the same crap EA put out every year. I found a game that actually plays like football. No it might not be new and updated, but it crushes Madden.
I have no problem with you continuing to play 2k5 then. I've seen crazy glitches in 2k5 too (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKuef1kwTrk), but if those don't bother you as much as ours, then by all means stay with the game you prefer. I'd love to convert you into a Madden gamer at some point, but obviously I have no chance until 2010 comes out.

On a side note, calling for me to be fired seems a bit much, no? We're all adults here right? I'm here to get feedback - and from my standpoint, receiving feedback like that will just make it so I discount everything said in the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »