Home

Requesting feedback on 5-step drop animation

This is a discussion on Requesting feedback on 5-step drop animation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Requesting feedback on 5-step drop animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
go to www.youtube.com and search Madden glitches...lmao

Stop shipping broken games

Stop shipping rushed games

Stop holding back progress for a deadline ($$$)

...and then I'll stop being critical. Until then...kma.
Just to clarify and step back here - I never said to anyone to stop being critical or giving feedback (negative or positive). If you've paid your money, then you have every right to be heard. Reading back through my posts, you can see that I have two major points:
- It sucks to have people complain that we actually ARE asking for feedback
- It also sucks for people to go off on unrelated b*tch fests when the point of this thread was very specific..."Give us feedback on this 5-step drop animation...i.e. what would you like changed?"
Old 11-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #114
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

I think the 5 step drop looks good..I'd like to see him mimic some big name players drop backs like Brady, Manning, Romo, Brees, Cutler, Big Ben and so on.
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo
Old 11-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #115
Banned

OVR: 14

Similar to what MLB The Show does in their created player modes, we should be able to choose a drop back for when we create players too - also have Drop Backs for hall of famers and such - everyone have their own drop back like everyone in MLB The Show has their own pitching wind and throwing motions - not a bad idea ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #116
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
Similar to what MLB The Show does in their created player modes, we should be able to choose a drop back for when we create players too - also have Drop Backs for hall of famers and such - everyone have their own drop back like everyone in MLB The Show has their own pitching wind and throwing motions - not a bad idea ?
Great Idea. This would be huge for Franchise mode when implementing Drop Back for QBs such as Tebow, Bradford, Stafford, McCoy
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo
Old 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM   #117
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
yes sir

Phil-

My XBox 360 is on the way to Texas for the 2nd time man, both times I got the three rings I was playing Madden ('08, '09). I was at the main menu options screen and the game started to freeze up, next thing i know bam...and it happened the exact same way both times. I'm not a happy camper...
Old 11-14-2008, 10:19 PM   #118
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
My XBox 360 is on the way to Texas for the 2nd time man, both times I got the three rings I was playing Madden ('08, '09). I was at the main menu options screen and the game started to freeze up, next thing i know bam...and it happened the exact same way both times. I'm not a happy camper...
Thank God I own a PS3.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:24 PM   #119
Banned

OVR: 28

One thing I really want back is the abilty to while I am scrambling, with the right analog stick I can call a reciever to "come back to the ball" This would be awesome. I would also like to see again the on the fly call for a blocker that I think was in madden 05. Another dropback idea: I read earlier but a common trend is the one foot back that QB's have when under center. Also I would like to see timing routes in conjuction with dropbacks to play a bigger role into the outcomes of plays. Like if you miss your window to throw in there is an accuracy penalty or something. One thing I notice is sometime cheesers run around and wait for something to open up. The call for reciever is nice but the average time in pocket or pass play(excluding YAC) is 4-6 seconds.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:24 PM   #120
Turn 10 - Microsoft

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Phil-

Sorry Izzy. I'm on my 4th 360 overall as well. I know the frustration.

We have no reason to believe that Madden specifically causes the RRoD. That particular failure is because of faulty hardware inside the box. One of my cases was with Madden however the others were with whatever game I was playing a lot of at the time.

Phil

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »