Home

IAN---True or False!?

This is a discussion on IAN---True or False!? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2008, 04:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 24
IAN---True or False!?

http://www.ripten.com/2008/07/19/mad...urn-next-year/

(I hope true!!!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: IAN---True or False!?

no disrespect dude but EA NEEDS TO FOCUS ON THE GAME PLAY. this game looks great already, but the repeatative animations(500+ missing due to coding issue), robo QB, no running game, weak AI play calling, terrible secondary coverage, no true OL and DL battles, ect.

i think this was a make or break year for MADDEN.
ALOT of ppl were screwed again and wont take a buy on the first day approach. next year some die hard OS guys will get the game first and diesect the hell outta it to let us know if 2010 if worth anything...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Cool.

Last edited by BezO; 11-11-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
no disrespect dude but EA NEEDS TO FOCUS ON THE GAME PLAY. this game looks great already, but the repeatative animations(500+ missing due to coding issue), robo QB, no running game, weak AI play calling, terrible secondary coverage, no true OL and DL battles, ect.

ALOT of ppl were screwed again and wont take a buy on the first day approach. next year some die hard OS guys will get the game first and diesect the hell outta it to let us know if 2010 if worth anything...
But let's not get stuck into the thinking that they can't add those things and still have good gameplay because that just isn't the case. It can't be said enough that the game is worked on in groups so there is plenty opportunity to make it all work part-by-part. It's not an either-or situation in all instances.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
Banned

Referees and chain gangs would be nice, but bringing back a Madden 94 feature should not be touted as a major feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup

I get that;I was just asking if this was finally going to be a reality,or is this a BS blog.

I'm in agreement with you that there's much more pressing issues besides refs. But this would be a start.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 18

I'd have to imagine this is true, especially considering the amount of criticism they took this year.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

would be a welcomed addition.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »