Home

Does Favre retire year 2 every time?

This is a discussion on Does Favre retire year 2 every time? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-16-2008, 04:27 AM   #33
Banned

Nintari's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Does Favre retire year 2 every time?

As far as Bears fans, neither Farve nor the Packers have had their number for years. Since 2005, the Bears annually made Favre this patsy.

So you're right, if I were a Bears fan, it would make little sense to have a grudge.

But I am not a Bears fan, and don't have any sort of grudge against number 4.

I just don't like him as a man. He's the ultimate definition of "narcissist" and the media plays along. I really don't think he should get that sort of coverage. He's not Babe Ruth, and he's not Michael Jordan. If he were the greatest QB in the history of the league, then it would make sense, but he's not.

And lets not get into John Madden's Farve adoration. I swear he has a crush on the guy.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:23 AM   #34
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Does Favre retire year 2 every time?

Ok, saw you with a Bears avatar earlier, assumed you were a Bears fan.

I agree with Madden's adoration, but your missing others as well. Bradshaw, ESPN, all the media except for Blazer and Sal P.

Like I said, do what I did over the summer. Turn on the mute when Favre come's up or turn the channel and ignore. It lowers the blood pressure a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »