Home

Small but cool change

This is a discussion on Small but cool change within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Small but cool change

I have a small but cool change you can make...give the players towels and handwarmers!!!

I loved that in NFL Fever.

Last edited by ImagiNationFreak; 11-19-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagiNationFreak
I have a small but cool change you can make...give the players towels and handwarmers!!!

I loved that in NFL Fever.
I've been waiting for those things for years .
Old 11-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I had a dream last night that I drifted into a thread here in the Madden section and nobody brought up 2K. Crazy talk, I know. :
I had a dream that some mediocre company didn't buy up the rights to the NFL and stop the true King from ruling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #52
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stringking
I had a dream that some mediocre company didn't buy up the rights to the NFL and stop the true King from ruling
lol...don't "true kings" rule more than just 20-25% of the available subjects though
Old 11-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stringking
+1

...and I'm not saying turn madden into 2k; I'm saying look at 2k's animations to see the potential that exists with animations
Old 11-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #54
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Sorry to drift off-topic, but......
just how good does the PC version look? I've heard that even with a great pc, the graphics look shoddier than the PS2 version?
Nah, it's loads better than PS2. Higher res + better textures and 60FPS means it is better than PS2 by a fair margin. It's technically a lot worse than 360/PS3 but 1280x1024+ native resolutions can really make a relatively low res texture and low poloygon count game look good still.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Dynasty12
I AM CONTRIBUTING to 2010. I said they should completely REDO their animations and not TWEAK crappy ones they already use.

If I like a game from 2004 better, then its just sad on EA's part. I'm just saying what needs to be done to save Madden.

The juke in madden is the same exact unreal animation over and over each time it is performed. It looks so pathetic, like a side-ways moonwalk or something.

The juke in 2k5 is organic, and I think you are just blindly saying its bad, with no evidence.

&nbsp
&nbsp

Ian, i'm tired of playing 2k5, please give Madden a complete makeover or give up the license already.
i completely agree with you 2k5s juke system was amazing i made some really awesome running plays with that system making defenders slip or stutter was great. and i think madden 2010 needs to copy that system because the right stick moves are worthless trucking should be triangle juke left and right should be with the r2 and l2 button and stop move should still be on the stick. bring in 2k5s juke system its natural and works better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2008, 08:38 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
i completely agree with you 2k5s juke system was amazing i made some really awesome running plays with that system making defenders slip or stutter was great. and i think madden 2010 needs to copy that system because the right stick moves are worthless trucking should be triangle juke left and right should be with the r2 and l2 button and stop move should still be on the stick. bring in 2k5s juke system its natural and works better.
2k5's juke system without the animation system = a mess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »