Home

Who's traded in their MADDEN already...

This is a discussion on Who's traded in their MADDEN already... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Who's traded in their MADDEN already...

for the third year in a row, MADDEN barely made it past the mid point season for me. i was gonna trade mine in (XX version), around the 3rd-4th week but decided to wait on the DLC which never happened. VERY dissappointed in EA this year with this franchise. looking back at those preview video, and how they got me all siked for the new and improved MADDEN and hoe the wanted to compete with the likes of HALO and GTA (LMAO), reminds me of David Ortiz all over again.

i just can't seen them gettng this franchise off the ground unless they give the project to better, more experienced group...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: Who's traded in their MADDEN already...

I agree with you, and have also traded my copy in. This is the first time EVER that I have traded Madden in before the Pro Bowl. I actually traded it in alongside Madden 08...Good luck making Madden 10, I for one don't have much excitement or for it. If I feel like a fun game of football I will play some Blitz or NFL 94/95.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm going to give Madden one more chance this weekend with these rerated rosters. But I'm almost off the cliff. This game was made by lazy people. So many bugs. It's impossible to enjoy a game with the RoboQB and the lack of pass rush. I play with the Champs and it's almost impossible to get 3 sacks in a game. The opposing QB always ends up with a 110 rating completing 20-25 passes. Very unrealistic and stupid.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

I traded mines in and got a used copy of NCaa09 (much better game imo). Not by much though but enough to keep me happy with having a football game to play.

Hopefuly next year will be better. As I remember saying that for the last 3 years
Old 11-11-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

If you traded it in after 2 months the last 2 years, why did you buy it for a 3rd straight year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

I traded mine in for credit to get NCAA Basketball 09 (when it is released). I had it on both systems, I just did not play it that much, couldn't get into it. I played the heck out of Ncaa 09 and now i'm on to nba basketball and still a little bit of The Show. I know I'll get bashed for this, but I've always liked EA football over 2k football, but this year I lost interest in trying to make madden fun. I just can't put my finger on why I did not like madden this year. I could see improvements, but not enough to keep it.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

im about to trade in my copy just cant play it anymore. how much can you usually get for a copy of madden 09 store credit at gamestop?????

im planning on using that to get PES2009, it dropped today.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 is a REAL sports game, fun, exciting and never gets boring. It always feels different even after 4 months....

Last edited by destroyer; 11-11-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I played my brothers madden so i cant trade it in, but I stopped playing it in late September. Maybe next year.....
3.Paul Pierce
4.Chris Paul
5.Tim Duncan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »