Home

I'm sooo mad...

This is a discussion on I'm sooo mad... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
I'm sooo mad...

Okay sorry if i seem pissed but have a little bit. I"m in week 13 of my browns franchise and sadly, its very realistic of how their season is. i'm 5-7 and just lost a heart breaker to the colts. I Go up 7-0 in the first. Early 2nd quater addai breaks out for a 45 yard run 7-7 is the score. I get a td but harrison to go up 14-7 ending the half. In the 3rd quarter i play great d shut the colts down and get a field goal by dawson to up up 17-7 got a pretty solid lead. Colts kick a early field goal to make it 17-10. I"m driving the ball on colts 40 harrison fumbles they take it to the house tie game @ 17 i'm starting to get pissed. I have the ball in my territory and brady thows a pick. i hold them to a fg score 20-17 w/ 1:48 left. I drive down the field and score on a lewis td with 46 sec lef. to make it 24-17. game right? that's what i thought. The colts drive down the field. It's 3rd and 6 on my 17 yardline with 2 seconds left. i run a zone / blitz out of the dime. manning finds harrison coming across the middle for the game winning td as time expires.

I was soo pissed. I needed this game. I'm 5-7 right now and have to win out to have a playoff shot. my remaining schedule is @ titans, @ eagles, home bengales, @ pittsburgh.

I'm doing the myskill test and my iq is at 695. I've plaid some of the funnest games using myskill. Although just pissed off at the moment. Sorry for the rant!!

jon
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »