Home

Hi...I was laughing at the prototype thread

This is a discussion on Hi...I was laughing at the prototype thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Hi...I was laughing at the prototype thread

Thinking about how off the mark this franchise has turned.

You guys are talking about some weak *** animations, when you need to be talking about PHYSICS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCWbUYtitY

Good game, EA Sports. I hope you enjoy your license.

What do you guys think about the progression of Madden over the past 5-years when you see something like this?

An early video that would make you wet yourself if you hadn't already been castrated by the EA propag...marketing machine. Tell me I am wrong.

When you buy Madden it is almost an investment into them continuing to develop this game because at one time you enjoyed playing it. For me, that would have stopped around 2002ish considering I saw the trend with the company in leaving many online glitches with the actual service itself untouched year after year. I haven't bought a Madden since maybe around 2003-4. Made a whim purchase after buying a PS3 recently and was kinda disgusted enough to register here after noticing how proud I was that other people out there were equally disappointed, if not more so.

I could elaborate, but this game as a whole is broken. Adding some proper animations ain't going to cut it. Sadly, I know this will eventually be touted as some sort of feature.

Last edited by fuzzynut; 11-27-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 03:26 AM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Hi...I was laughing at the prototype thread

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »