Home

Im feeling really good about Madden 2010 and so should you!

This is a discussion on Im feeling really good about Madden 2010 and so should you! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Im feeling really good about Madden 2010 and so should you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagiNationFreak
You wouldn't, that's why Madden is what it is today. You corrected me with the word "system" before. Yet you still have no idea.

You being here is as pointless as going to the bar to drink water...
Ok. See you later then.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:44 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 4

get over it ian. take your ball and go home.

you leaving this site will not stop this train. people are skeptical and tiburon is not giving us any hope for a new dawn.

if these comments are getting to you, learn to put people on ignore and grow some tougher skin. people don't want the excuses, like it's too time consuming or the engine won't allow that when that other game has been doing it with less staff and less money.

i kinda agree with the poster who says you guys don't have football knowledge. i believe you guys do have football knowledge it's just not that deep. like you know the basics and that's it.

plus the decision making over there is suspect. ie: face mask penalty when stripping the ball from the wrong side.

why would i be reaching up there for his face when the ball is down there.

removing fatigue, putting it back, and such.

now leaving this site won't help squat, we will still get the info albeit from someone else on another site.

this is the 1st madden i bought since eddie george was on the cover, and i feel like my money is wasted. i only keep this game around for when family or friends come over.

i would give you guys the benefit of a doubt but it's the culture over there and you can't change that.
also this game isn't as smooth as butter.

some animations and player movement in general is suspect. when i can tap the spin button twice and he starts trying to spin again while still in the middle of the 1st spin is pitiful.

like i stated alot of the critizism is overboard and some is warrented. i would say that you guys are headed in the right direction but when i think arena league football and superman, i start to feel like all hope is lost.

you think the regular joe smoe doesn't know about programming but they can sure come up with ideas that devs can use iegr4.
i think taking the easy route is comfortable for you guys and nothing is going to change that.

you can ban me now mods cause you dudes have been slobbin the knobbin too much lately.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Ok. See you later then.
Yea, ignore me, you know I'm right!!! Ignore me like you do to all the Madden fans every year!!! EA is a joke.

EA = Money over Quality

Ban me for saying the truth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2008, 04:11 PM   #76
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Yea, ignore me, you know I'm right!!! Ignore me like you do to all the Madden fans every year!!! EA is a joke.

EA = Money over Quality

You dont like Madden, Boo hoo, Go play NFL 2k5.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #77
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

yeah the 2k5 engine is near-perfect...

all 2k needed to do was figure out a way to have the DB AI not make the DB do circles instead of cover your man---ha....they didn't even bother to fix it for 2k8---talk about lazy

um.....yeah the double pump QB feature was great...just double pump your way down the field agianst your opponent

the out route----need i say more

in franchise...sign jp losman to a 7 year deal worth 230,000

have the wrong field texture in ralph wilson stadium---WHEN THEY HAD IT CORRECT in 2k4

should i continue?

take the 2k ball-washing to another forum
Old 11-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #78
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

Why does everyone want to throw the baby out with the Bath water?

Obviously Madden is just not going to make the NFL 2k5 happy, but that crowd is the minority. Most people Enjoy madden, Even this years version. Most people do not go on Forums like and nit pick the living hell out of a game. If you focus on the Negatives of any game, you will most likely hate it.

I am confident that Ian will make Madden better, is there anything more we could ask for?
Old 11-30-2008, 04:38 PM   #79
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldogg
get over it ian. take your ball and go home.

you leaving this site will not stop this train. people are skeptical and tiburon is not giving us any hope for a new dawn.

if these comments are getting to you, learn to put people on ignore and grow some tougher skin. people don't want the excuses, like it's too time consuming or the engine won't allow that when that other game has been doing it with less staff and less money.

i kinda agree with the poster who says you guys don't have football knowledge. i believe you guys do have football knowledge it's just not that deep. like you know the basics and that's it.

plus the decision making over there is suspect. ie: face mask penalty when stripping the ball from the wrong side.

why would i be reaching up there for his face when the ball is down there.

removing fatigue, putting it back, and such.

now leaving this site won't help squat, we will still get the info albeit from someone else on another site.

this is the 1st madden i bought since eddie george was on the cover, and i feel like my money is wasted. i only keep this game around for when family or friends come over.

i would give you guys the benefit of a doubt but it's the culture over there and you can't change that.
also this game isn't as smooth as butter.

some animations and player movement in general is suspect. when i can tap the spin button twice and he starts trying to spin again while still in the middle of the 1st spin is pitiful.

like i stated alot of the critizism is overboard and some is warrented. i would say that you guys are headed in the right direction but when i think arena league football and superman, i start to feel like all hope is lost.

you think the regular joe smoe doesn't know about programming but they can sure come up with ideas that devs can use iegr4.
i think taking the easy route is comfortable for you guys and nothing is going to change that.

you can ban me now mods cause you dudes have been slobbin the knobbin too much lately.
Quote:

EA = Money over Quality

Not everyone here wants to lose the interaction we've waited years to get. You don't like where Madden's going, fine, GTFO. You have added NOTHING to any of this, you've just repeated the same crap everyone's been saying for years. He's heard it. So, as I see it, Ian's presence is infinitely more valuable than either of yours. You don't wanna hear from him? Leave. Some of the rest of us would like to continue to see where the game is going.

I'd like to say what I really am thinking, but the last time I did that I got a warning. Apparently calling a duck a duck is insulting. We put up with selfish ******** like you over at MM for too long, and now that site is dying because of it.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #80
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Not everyone here wants to lose the interaction we've waited years to get. You don't like where Madden's going, fine, GTFO. You have added NOTHING to any of this, you've just repeated the same crap everyone's been saying for years. He's heard it. So, as I see it, Ian's presence is infinitely more valuable than either of yours. You don't wanna hear from him? Leave. Some of the rest of us would like to continue to see where the game is going.

I'd like to say what I really am thinking, but the last time I did that I got a warning. Apparently calling a duck a duck is insulting. We put up with selfish ******** like you over at MM for too long, and now that site is dying because of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »