Home

Mo play, mo problems, lol

This is a discussion on Mo play, mo problems, lol within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2008, 06:33 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Mo play, mo problems, lol

I had a recent thread inquiring about the reason why my games wouldnt get past the loading screen right before the actual game starts(NFL facts screen) and recieved response stating that maybe I should clear my cache. Well, I decided not to clear the cache and erase every save for all my other games and its about a 70 30 chance that the game will work, acceptable I suppose.

Now, when the game does decide to work, the commentary mysteriously shuts off around the middle of the 3rd quarter and doesnt return until the next game, where It just might work all the way through, and with the lack of presentation in Madden that aint good thing, its like I'm playing on of those NCAA games with the garbage teams that doesnt have any commentary, sheesh. My rant is complete. Mo play mo problems baby. Its all good though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2008, 06:51 AM   #2
Banned

Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Mo play, mo problems, lol

Its like the commenators just got their happy asses up and walked out of the booth, leaving me to finish damn near 1 quarter and a half with silence (I'd be pulling my hair out if I had some left)besides the player chatter on the field (player talk is awesome I must say). I'll put it like this, Ian and co. you all MUST bring it with the presentation aspect in 2010, its time. If I can get pre game shows and sponsors back in the late 80's playing T.V. sports football on the COMMODORE 64 (I mean, he didnt actually talk, but his mouth did move, lol), its time to step your development game up mayne.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #3
Turn 10 - Microsoft

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Well, I decided not to clear the cache and erase every save for all my other games and its about a 70 30 chance that the game will work, acceptable I suppose.
FWIW, on 360 clearing your cache will not erase all of your save files. The cache is a separate piece of hardware than the hard drive. Clearing your cache will remove any patches you've downloaded but those will automatically be loaded again when you go to play the game. The cache is just temporary data.

Phil
Old 12-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
Banned

Ahh, ok, thats a relief to hear that. I'm going to go ahead and clear it out then. Thanks for the info. Oh yeah, and tell Ian dont let these rude cats get under his skin. I think the majority of folks here appreciate the interaction.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »