Home

ATTN IAN: MAJOR new glitch found, needs its own post

This is a discussion on ATTN IAN: MAJOR new glitch found, needs its own post within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #9
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: ATTN IAN: MAJOR new glitch found, needs its own post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydufflebags
NONE OF YOU are reading the entire post, or paying attention. The defense calls a cover 3, but thru a series of actions, the OFFENSE can exploit a glitch in code, so that any defender playing ZONE, will BLITZ. the blitzes were not called by the defense, they happened due to a GLITCH. Please read more carefully.
You gotta test your links, It goes to page three which i was commenting on.

Either way, this is still not a new glitch, I have seen it before playing online.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

I read about this on SG about a week ago, but decided not to post it here in order to prevent it from spreading...

If a patch is worked on for this can we get a man coverage fix in as well? How about toning down that speed burst during a lead pass... Sorry, I couldn't resist
Old 12-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

SG is a joke. Why are they rewarded by getting Madden before anyone else by releasing this content? Unbelievable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

That's why I don't play online. I just started back playing again since release. This game is pretty good. I think reading some the negative opinions hampered my experience.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #13
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

this is why i need a solid franchise, because I refuse to play Madden online. Way to frustrating.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4

this glitch will completely tear down online madden mode and EA can't do a thing about it because they've already started working on madden 2010. Although most of you already know the entire joke this game already is, with every person online playing with a combination of RnG playbook and/or game with WR Screen and man defense being a complete travesty.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #15
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLateralLine
this glitch will completely tear down online madden mode and EA can't do a thing about it because they've already started working on madden 2010. Although most of you already know the entire joke this game already is, with every person online playing with a combination of RnG playbook and/or game with WR Screen and man defense being a complete travesty.
I saw that glitch 4-5 days after release, it is not new. It has not destroyed online play because it can be stopped. Go to a couple madden strategy Forums and you'll find out how.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #16
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

I think I now understand the key to creating threads. Topic creators, take note. Just put in the thread title "needs it's own post" and nobody can refute it. Brilliant!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »