Home

Madden 09 Highlight show

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Highlight show within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Icon14 Re: Madden 09 Highlight show

i would love to join a league
Old 12-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 09 Highlight show

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnprestonevans
Dude! That is one of the best things ive ever seen! GREAT job with the highlights and analysis.

EA Sports Madden 2010 Team take note: DO THIS in your game. This is amateur presentation that is miles above and beyond anything you've done. Please make this happen in Madden 2010.

Great job my man. This is inspiring work. Just a shame that you have to spend a day uploading and editing it yourself when EA should have these highlights and recaps in their game already. Keep up the incredible effort! : )
Hey man, thanks for the props. I tell you what, if there was some way to upload and download these in a format that normal video players/editors can use, that would make this much easier. (this may not be feasible due to file size) and also, if they could include an audio track so that the play by play is included in video, that would make it even more awesome. Somthing EA should look at.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
i would love to join a league
Rizzo, if you would like to join, contact emaxownerxsaint on AIM, and tell him you have interest. Make sure you read rules THOUROUGHLY, as we are a very complex league, with alot of responsibilit for each owner to record ALOT of stats, do good recaps, schedule game times etc. We also keep track of injuries, and hand out player suspension if you break rules. We also require that you play your first season in the "MTG" league, which is basically a try out league. The "HME", is an invite only. I took over a 0-7 team and finished the year, and they invited me to HME for following season. Both leagues play 2 games a week, and there is virtually no delay, between seasons. Very minimal turnover in the HME, this year we only had one person quit, which was filled with no problem This is the best league for sim play available, period. We demand diversified playcalling, and no repeat FB dives, rollout glitches, etc etc. I am not referring anyone, because I do not know anyone here, but I will let the owner know I have posted this article, and to check you guys out , if you are interested. Look forwrd to playing with you in the future!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #12
DickDalewood

OVR:

That was really good man. Well done.

Old 12-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydufflebags
Hey man, thanks for the props. I tell you what, if there was some way to upload and download these in a format that normal video players/editors can use, that would make this much easier. (this may not be feasible due to file size) and also, if they could include an audio track so that the play by play is included in video, that would make it even more awesome. Somthing EA should look at.
I hear you. The problem is that the play by play is terrible in Madden 09. Personally i like what you've done better - recaping the action and putting in perspective. It feels more like SportCenter - which is what the weekly highlights should be. I also like the graphic transitions and music (im a graphic designer so I notice those things). Good job! Wish I could do this stuff too. Better yet, i wish EA would just put it in their game already. ; )
Old 12-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 11
Thumbs up Re: Madden 09 Highlight show

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydufflebags
Rizzo, if you would like to join, contact emaxownerxsaint on AIM, and tell him you have interest. Make sure you read rules THOUROUGHLY, as we are a very complex league, with alot of responsibilit for each owner to record ALOT of stats, do good recaps, schedule game times etc. We also keep track of injuries, and hand out player suspension if you break rules. We also require that you play your first season in the "MTG" league, which is basically a try out league. The "HME", is an invite only. I took over a 0-7 team and finished the year, and they invited me to HME for following season. Both leagues play 2 games a week, and there is virtually no delay, between seasons. Very minimal turnover in the HME, this year we only had one person quit, which was filled with no problem This is the best league for sim play available, period. We demand diversified playcalling, and no repeat FB dives, rollout glitches, etc etc. I am not referring anyone, because I do not know anyone here, but I will let the owner know I have posted this article, and to check you guys out , if you are interested. Look forwrd to playing with you in the future!
sweet! i would love to tryout and get invited to loin a sim league im on ps3 i'll create a aim and hit him up in the next 36 hours
Old 12-18-2008, 10:27 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
sweet! i would love to tryout and get invited to loin a sim league im on ps3 i'll create a aim and hit him up in the next 36 hours
ooops, we are a 360 league man, sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey there. I havent been to the site recently and just now saw that you responded to my post about converting the video files. Thanks a bunch for the info. I'll be out of town for the holidays but I'm looking forward to making a highlight reel of my latest franchise season when I get back. Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »