Home

Bench Press tips?

This is a discussion on Bench Press tips? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Bench Press tips?

Ok i have tried to do the Bench Press in Madden 09 and im at a loss. I have been able to get 21 once and 18 twice but usually no more then 12 on average. I have tried at least 100 times to try and perfect the motion so that i can get 18+ everytime. My brother is able to get 20+ without even trying but im just stuck. I push up and hear the beat then press RT and LT x2 and then once it almost hits the blue i push up but the stamina just goes down. My brother has tried to help but i can be standing there right beside him as he is doing it and i still get lost. I try and do the motion just like he does but im just not able to do so.

Is there a counting system (1 second up then 1.5 seconds down) or anything like that?

Is there an a certain mark on the meter that i should push up on so that i don't hit the red at the bottom?

Or will i just have to keep going and maybe within the next 100-500 tries actually be able to get more than 12 on average.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »