Home

madden gripes and solutions 3

This is a discussion on madden gripes and solutions 3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
madden gripes and solutions 3

Gameplay
Ok I dont understand EA's approach at DB coverage,OL blocking,WR catching,KR speed or speed in general, I dont understand why there are no jump balls and there is that wierd awkward cross collision thing that happens. I dont understand the robo quarterback or even what ratings do, phil or ian id love your explaination why Chris Carr is as good in coverage as Champ Bailey! Why cant TO,Greg Jennings or Andre Johnson seperate fom the db by 4 or 5 steps unless your opponent really louses it up?

Solution
Up the animations have WR's jump for the ball and out jump the smaller DB in the corner of the endzone, make the passing mechanics less robotic time for more mo-cap, When O-lineman block have them ATTACK why does it matter what my RB does? The O-line leads the back not vicea verca Phil and Ian, Up the speed of players in general but especially kick returners even with the speed burst pressed it seems as though they have sand in thier shoes. Have each Quarterback play differently and less robotic it shouldnt be snap throw complete, how many QB's can throw accuratly and not see there WR's and if they where staring down the wideout why isnt the DB all over it. Why is the Runningback NEVER covered out of the backfield?..enoughs enough with that!..why do Linebackers and safetys stay in thier zones and not attack ball carrier even if they are staring directly at them, that MUST be fixed.WR's must be able to seperate from lesser corners not all corners should be all pro's. and button response is my final gripe make the fair catch respond better ive lost a few games because my player refused to call for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: madden gripes and solutions 3

Amen
Old 12-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39

Why so big?
Old 12-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

emphasis?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

This exact topic is being discussed in several other threads. Just a heads up before it is closed. Search button is our friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #6
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Here's my questions. Was there a "madden gripes and solutions" 1 or 2? If so, where? If not, are you going the "Star Wars" route and will be releasing prequalsat a later date? Also, as someone asked, why so big (I know you said "emphasis" but...really...Is that it?)?
Old 12-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Here's my questions. Was there a "madden gripes and solutions" 1 or 2? If so, where? If not, are you going the "Star Wars" route and will be releasing prequalsat a later date? Also, as someone asked, why so big (I know you said "emphasis" but...really...Is that it?)?
"Star Wars" route...absolutely genius. LMFAO!!! Well played Sir, well played.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

As a poster stated above, this is all being discussed, and has been since August 15th.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »