Home

Haven't sen Ian in a while.

This is a discussion on Haven't sen Ian in a while. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Haven't sen Ian in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Get over it man. It's not like some magic cosmic force took over a bunch of people's minds and forced them to complain against their will. The discontent is a result of years of EA making promises that they don't deliver on, half baked features, faulty AI, and patheticly subpar testing in beta versions.

People are pissed.....2k people, Madden loyalists, you name it...we're all getting pretty sick of it. If Ian/Phil/EA are tired of hearing comparisons to other games, complaints about broken franchise mode, complaints about unwanted and incomplete new features, the removal of old features that we loved, the fact that CG blows NG away, etc.....

Then make a better damn game. Otherwise, this is what they will continue to hear. The complaints have more or less been the same for years now--and even though they claim that all this interaction and feedback is new, this isn't exactly true. They may be the most visible EA guys on forums in recent years but I know that during the '05, '06, '07, and '08 years that the community leaders from various sites stated that they were in direct communication with EA and that the EA guys did read the forums even if they didn't respond. And where did those 4 years of them reading feedback get us?

Nowhere.......almost every madden board you go to is primarily living off of posts complaining about the game and its various broken aspects.

I think alot of people feel like I do...EA you've had your chances and let us down too many times for us to show any mercy to you.

Man up, fix it, or go the phluck home.

dang bro...someone run over your dog this morning?
Old 12-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejudy
yuck city!
I knew they hated us.

Best. Typo. Ever.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #11
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Get over it man. It's not like some magic cosmic force took over a bunch of people's minds and forced them to complain against their will. The discontent is a result of years of EA making promises that they don't deliver on, half baked features, faulty AI, and patheticly subpar testing in beta versions.

People are pissed.....2k people, Madden loyalists, you name it...we're all getting pretty sick of it. If Ian/Phil/EA are tired of hearing comparisons to other games, complaints about broken franchise mode, complaints about unwanted and incomplete new features, the removal of old features that we loved, the fact that CG blows NG away, etc.....

Then make a better damn game. Otherwise, this is what they will continue to hear. The complaints have more or less been the same for years now--and even though they claim that all this interaction and feedback is new, this isn't exactly true. They may be the most visible EA guys on forums in recent years but I know that during the '05, '06, '07, and '08 years that the community leaders from various sites stated that they were in direct communication with EA and that the EA guys did read the forums even if they didn't respond. And where did those 4 years of them reading feedback get us?

Nowhere.......almost every madden board you go to is primarily living off of posts complaining about the game and its various broken aspects.

I think alot of people feel like I do...EA you've had your chances and let us down too many times for us to show any mercy to you.

Man up, fix it, or go the phluck home.

It makes me sad
I post the frog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #12
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejudy
yuck city!

oops

lol...fixed.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 23
Icon10 Re: Haven't sen Ian in a while.

Quote:
Get over it man. It's not like some magic cosmic force took over a bunch of people's minds and forced them to complain against their will.
You'd be surprised what some people will claim.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #14
EA Game Changer

OVR: 14

You guys expect too much out of him. He doesn't have to be here everyday. It's good enough he's around in the first place.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 24

Well, he just returned from a conference or something up in Canada. I'm sure he's trying to unwind and get back into the working routine.
Phil still chimes in from time to time......
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »