Home

STEPS TO PERFECT MADDEN need read

This is a discussion on STEPS TO PERFECT MADDEN need read within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 04:30 PM   #25

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: STEPS TO PERFECT MADDEN need read

comic relief
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 21

this thread should be titled:

"STEPS TO DIFFERENT MADDEN maybe read if bored"

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 12-16-2008, 07:24 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon12 Re: STEPS TO PERFECT MADDEN need read

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch22
If they did some of the things on this list I would just stop playing Madden all together.
You obviously suck at madden then. All my suggestions make it so the BETTER player always wins...if you dont agree w it then you must need the garbage to happen in order for you to win.

Or maybe if you'd give an example of what you dont agree w id convince you on why my ways rights.

I replied back to the guy saying that the game needs to have the random crap happen, like fumbles and injuries, but i guess it got reviewed and didnt come up on the forum or something

It basically comes down to getting the game as close to having the better player ALWAYS win. And random fumbles which could mess w the turnover ratio could play a bigger role in who wins the game than the actual skill of the players.... i dont see why you would want that

And RB's in the passing game, its ok if there good RB's but 09 has it to the point where you dont even have to read a defense to throw to the RB's everytime, and the RB skill as a WR has no impact on their ability to get open.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #28
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14

better player doesn't always win. If they did, what's the point of playing because you already know the outcome.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #29

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawnDominance
I replied back to the guy saying that the game needs to have the random crap happen, like fumbles and injuries, but i guess it got reviewed and didnt come up on the forum or something
you still haven't replied to me in regards to how removing dropped passes from the game is a good idea...i can't imagine what your reasoning is.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:40 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababooey76
better player doesn't always win. If they did, what's the point of playing because you already know the outcome.
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? or is that reply a joke? Honestly one of the dumbest reply's ive ever heard.

ABOUT THE DROPPED PASSES-this is what i mean...when the WR is wide open, they should never drop the ball.

If lets say, the player forces it to a WR over the middle and he gets killed by a LB, than of course, hed drop it...

But its ******** when the player makes the right read, hits the right guy but it all doesnt matter. The player on O does everything right, and beat the D but he still doesnt win...
Old 12-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #31
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

Sorry, your initial ideas were so dumb saying that the randomness of games should be taken out that I did not take the time to read all of your other posta.

Last edited by bababooey76; 12-16-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #32
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawnDominance
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? or is that reply a joke? Honestly one of the dumbest reply's ive ever heard.

ABOUT THE DROPPED PASSES-this is what i mean...when the WR is wide open, they should never drop the ball.

If lets say, the player forces it to a WR over the middle and he gets killed by a LB, than of course, hed drop it...

But its ******** when the player makes the right read, hits the right guy but it all doesnt matter. The player on O does everything right, and beat the D but he still doesnt win...
I have rarely had a player drop a pass wide open in this version of Madden. In older versions, it could be ridiculous, but I rarely see it now.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »