Home

Superstar Uni's

This is a discussion on Superstar Uni's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
Question Superstar Uni's

Hey guys, I got drafted by the Cowboys in my superstar. I play every game and whether it's home/away we always wear our home uni's. Any one else have this problem? Can I fix it?

Edit: BTW I am playing the PS2 version on my PS3.

Last edited by zjl630; 12-15-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Superstar Uni's

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjl630
Hey guys, I got drafted by the Cowboys in my superstar. I play every game and whether it's home/away we always wear our home uni's. Any one else have this problem? Can I fix it?

Edit: BTW I am playing the PS2 version on my PS3.
it's because the Cowboys are one of only a few teams that still use home "whites." Because of this reversal, they automatically end up in the "wrong" uniform (though in real life, plenty of teams like the Cowboys in their blues).

I don't play superstar, so I don't know if there is an option to select your uniform pregame. If there is, the only solution is to where the blues at home. Other than that, you're pretty much stuck...sorry.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14

Thanks, sometimes it puts them in the right uni, but the majority of the time it is home. You can select before the game, but when you are the road team the road uniform is not an option.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjl630
Thanks, sometimes it puts them in the right uni, but the majority of the time it is home. You can select before the game, but when you are the road team the road uniform is not an option.
Yup. That's because of the reversal. It's a tricky thing to represent in a game because of the way it's decided. At least you can switch it up for the home games though. One thing that drives me nuts with the Cowboys in NFL 2K5 is that you can't ever wear the blues in franchise. The only time you can is when they play the Redskins (who are set up the same...home whites).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »