Home

Will Any other of the Madden Developers be available on the message boards?

This is a discussion on Will Any other of the Madden Developers be available on the message boards? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #9
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Will Any other of the Madden Developers be available on the message boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Rome wasnt built in a day
I actually think it was 2 days.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:34 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

Developers interacting with message board gaming communities is something thats gonna become the norm i think very soon..its already happening with various developers already....i can name a handful of developers that mingle within their site's or related site's forum community and its become more and more popular.

I truly believe this will be a HUGE asset to videogame developers as well..its already proven to be true, Bizarre creations, EASports,etc are a few that are benefiting from it which i think is "key" to the present and future with improving the product and the game experience for the core gamer.

I think its long overdue though..its something thats been on my mind and some what of an idea i've thought about since 1998 or so..when the internet was just becoming mainstream, i was brain storming a ton of possiblites if the internet continued to take off..which it obviously did.....finally this connection with developer and internet user/gamer is becoming a real benefit ...im glad to see it happening and im quite happy to see Tiburon jump on this bandwagon so quick and adapt to it like they have so early on...most dev's are still not doing this yet or havent " seen the light " quite yet....

..thats why i posted this thread here about a month ago.. ((( http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hould-you.html ))) ..we should all be super stoked about seeing Madden Dev's mingling around amongst us communication with us, hearing our complains, sharing idea's,,etc... just one big gathering of people wanting to improve the Madden series.. a mixture of developers and true loyal gamers sharing idea's, concepts,etc...its brilliant and we are only scratching the surface with this sort of communication to improve a videogame.

The internet can be a beautiful thing if used for good things such as this...

Last edited by Moegames; 12-23-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #11
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Bioware has been interacting with their community since before NWN1 came out, so they have been doing it for a long time and I think it works great for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
The short answer is yes, in due time. We're not yet in Madden 10 mode from a marketing/PR pespective.

Our franchise owner and possibly owners from other major new features will be made available when the time is right.

Phil
NFL Head Coach inspired franchise mode FTW!

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 39

Hey Adem..I knew you weren't going to be able to stay away from this topic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »