Home

Old 01-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
scouting

How does putting scoutd on certain draft players during the season help?I dont see it change nothing on the scouting report of those players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: scouting

anyone please?
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I honestly dont think it does anything...
Old 01-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
Rookie

does anyone know at all?
Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 33

it doesnt do nething.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

I always feel like im being negative when I post but the truth is the truth and unfortunetly is does nothing by scouting a player/s.

The mode is curretly broken. The way it should work (IMO) is every player start off with nothing under there scouting report and then every week you use to scout the player/s you unlock a new report for the player. Why they start the players off with all the information already given is beyond me and it defeats the purpose of scouting the player. Why do it if the info is there already?

I think scouting needs to be more diversified. Meaning there shouldnt be more than 1 wr (Example) saying has the hands of Randy Moss, ect...... There needs to be more realistic reports like " has a tendancy to drop crucial passes" or " Has all the great abilities but needs coaching" Not ever player if any should be compared to the current Nfl greats like they currently do in Madden09. I mean why would'nt I draft any of the wr's if they all pretty much say he will be like a Steve Smith or Randy Moss.

There needs to be more variety and differences between the players. Tell me who's the sure handed 3rd down wr, and who is the guy who has the deep ability. Who's Clutch and not. What type of system they'd fit best in. What's the best there pottential could be, What spot would fit them best, better suited for thr slot or out wide ......ect...... (Just some Examples of wr's reports)

But the same for every position, we want scouted details. Like for a DE, can he stand up in a 3-4 defense? What is his best technique? Things that matter when scouting need to be applied to the reports.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #7
Rookie

KingCashus's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
I always feel like im being negative when I post but the truth is the truth and unfortunetly is does nothing by scouting a player/s.

The mode is curretly broken. The way it should work (IMO) is every player start off with nothing under there scouting report and then every week you use to scout the player/s you unlock a new report for the player. Why they start the players off with all the information already given is beyond me and it defeats the purpose of scouting the player. Why do it if the info is there already?

I think scouting needs to be more diversified. Meaning there shouldnt be more than 1 wr (Example) saying has the hands of Randy Moss, ect...... There needs to be more realistic reports like " has a tendancy to drop crucial passes" or " Has all the great abilities but needs coaching" Not ever player if any should be compared to the current Nfl greats like they currently do in Madden09. I mean why would'nt I draft any of the wr's if they all pretty much say he will be like a Steve Smith or Randy Moss.

There needs to be more variety and differences between the players. Tell me who's the sure handed 3rd down wr, and who is the guy who has the deep ability. Who's Clutch and not. What type of system they'd fit best in. What's the best there pottential could be, What spot would fit them best, better suited for thr slot or out wide ......ect...... (Just some Examples of wr's reports)

But the same for every position, we want scouted details. Like for a DE, can he stand up in a 3-4 defense? What is his best technique? Things that matter when scouting need to be applied to the reports.
You have some good ideas. I also saw your ideas for progression in another thread. Keep it up.

NBA 2K14 Next Gen is a must-buy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »