Home

Madden 07?? You Betcha!!

This is a discussion on Madden 07?? You Betcha!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 07?? You Betcha!!

Just saw a career ending injury. That was interesting since I haven't seen one in a football game since like forever. I was kinda upset about it cause I had traded for vernon davis cause I needed an offensive weapon along with andre johnson and with davis out for the season I really needed help. 2 games into the season davis gets a severe concussion, career ending. After I got over being upset at having no offensive weapons other than Andre I really kinda enjoyed the added challenge and the disappointment this gave me. Finally something doesn't automatically go my way in a madden franchise.

Also, almost lost a game right after that. All 3 games have been really exciting but this one I really thought the redskins had me. They drove down and scored to tie it up with 3 seconds left and then won the toss in OT. Their last 3 drives they had moved the ball really well. One ended with a pick in the endzone but other than that one play they were moving all over me. First play though super mario gets the sack/forced fumble/recovery and sets me up on the 5 so I escaped that one. It was pretty exciting though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 05:24 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 39

I thought at one time they said career enders wont be in anymore because of the players union but I could be mistaken.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I thought at one time they said career enders wont be in anymore because of the players union but I could be mistaken.
Well, I like them as long as they don't happen all the time
Old 01-29-2009, 12:32 AM   #68
MVP

Ok, I am loving 07 but I got to my first draft and those problems from 08 and 09 are here too apparently. Rather than 17 QBs in the first round though it was 18 DEs including the top 8 projected picks and 12 or the top 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »