Home

Old 01-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
NFL song

Im trying to find out what song it is in the NFL Films video of Barry Sanders gone. Its played at the end when Barry is running and stats are overlayed showing his acheivements in glowing letters over some of his great runs. It slow music, kind of like a march, starts with trumpets, and at the end its just a snare drum for a short while. Its like a inspirational marching sound, and I think its a short song in lenght, but not sure.Its starts qiuet and gets a little louder as it goes. Any one got any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: NFL song

Can you provide me with the video where this music occurs. Hopefully there is no noise from the actions cause I can just burn the music off of the video in high quality.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Banned

Yeah, thats the problem, someones talking over it. Ive rarely heard the song, but it sound like a nfl films type song. All instrumental. Its a March style song, with a snare drum. Its in the video barry sanders gone that was featured on NFL Network in 04. Right at the end they say something like, its been 5 years since we have seen barry sanders, since then there have been such in such many rbs to go over 1k, and even 1 over 2k, but there hasnt been another barry sanders, perhaps there never will be. After all sudden starts and stops is what made him so special. These are the numbers that make up his body of work." Then they flas his stats and records while he is running. Awesome song!

The song that plays while all this is being said is the one Im looking for. Id love to throw it in nfl 2k5 custom soundtrack, Ive looked for it for years and found everything but that song.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #4
Banned

Oh well, thanks anyway guys. i figured nobody would know what song it was, just thought Id see if some awesome football fan would know.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #5
Banned

I think its called Brothers To The End, autumn thunder 40 years cd, anyone have that song for download?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »