Home

Franchise: Would adding Head Coach's Offseason & Injuries be enough of an improvement

This is a discussion on Franchise: Would adding Head Coach's Offseason & Injuries be enough of an improvement within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Franchise: Would adding Head Coach's Offseason & Injuries be enough of an improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
How about: The resume franchise button work.

The new 'feature', resume franchise, which loads the last saved franchise... doesn't work!!!

It loads a franchise, but definitely not the last saved one....
Now I am nt not one to poke fun of...But of all the things to ask for?

Exon. you have one franchise wish to be granted and your wish is now wasted on the resume franchise button working.

Ahh that should be satisfying.

thanks for playing >>>please drive through.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #34
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise: Would adding Head Coach's Offseason & Injuries be enough of an improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_Moore
Soon. We were talking about this very topic at lunch the other day. Problem is that it is still early to be releasing any info on Madden 10, so nothing there can be addressed yet.

Trust me, I can't wait to started on the boards!

Got a thing or two or three or four to share with you guys about Madden 10...

BTW - Come on Hines Ward, who do you think you are fella, Usain Bolt! 87 SPD is being nice, might be 82 or 83 next year. He was never a 90 SPD type of guy and now he is 32 years old with banged up knees. The rest of his game, top notch. One of best blocking WR's in game. One of, if not THE best WR going over the middle. Catching anything even close to him, yup. Great route runner, check. But flat out Speed and Explosiveness, nope that doesn't come to mind at all Hines.
Thank Goodness last year when they would talk about Madden they would say ONE thing only. "First Sport that that blah blah". I think I watch as much interviews as I could and I did not hear one person speak out about Franchise Mode. Not a person. which lead me to not buying this game but I'm glad the man leading Franchise mode is on here being that is what I buy madden for myself not online.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 11

I don't think using HC's franchise and offseason is enough for this game if they don't fix the gameplay!! Gameplay is the reason I didn't play HC...I want to play my games, and Madden is broken in this area.

Yes, drastic improvements are needed to franchise play, but that definitely is NOT enough to make Madden a good game, IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
The integration of head coach features into Madden would be fantastic! I think that this would really solidify the franchise mode and make the game infinitely more enjoyable.

If this was the key feature of Madden 2010 I would not be disappointed.
I second this.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #37
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Now I am nt not one to poke fun of...But of all the things to ask for?

Exon. you have one franchise wish to be granted and your wish is now wasted on the resume franchise button working.

Ahh that should be satisfying.

thanks for playing >>>please drive through.
I'm sure it takes the same time to implement a head coach like franchise as it does to fix this button. Its just a few lines of code.

I'm sure Ea just needs to be aware and fix it. Obviously if i wanted one thing added to madden franchise, it wouldn't be to fix this button. But why have the button if it doesn't work?
Old 01-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #38
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
I don't think using HC's franchise and offseason is enough for this game if they don't fix the gameplay!! Gameplay is the reason I didn't play HC...I want to play my games, and Madden is broken in this area.

Yes, drastic improvements are needed to franchise play, but that definitely is NOT enough to make Madden a good game, IMO.
Agreed, gameplay needs to be fixed and then franchise worked on.

I do have a feeling franchise will be improved this year with the addition of Donny.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »