Home

mike vick madden '10

This is a discussion on mike vick madden '10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2009, 03:58 AM   #73
Rookie

Ronnie brown23's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: mike vick madden '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
so glad those cheezing days are gone..I bet cheezers of old would love that again.
his name his vince young......
Old 01-16-2009, 05:52 AM   #74
All Star

OVR: 33

Vince young is alright.

But since every qb can sprint and throw its all cheese.

Though Vick had 96 speed. 98 thp. And in a game where throw accuracy still doesn't mean much. Vick was imba.

Until qb vision, but the vick cheesers couldn't live with slightly more realistic gameplay, and thus no more qb vision.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
If the topic was in reference to the people you mentioned then yes I can get a link, but it was on Vick. I also provided those links cause someone stated he went to jail for other chargers not related to the dog fighting, and I was providing info.

I see your a big Vick fan, and so im I. Im just stating what I feel is going to happen and relaying what was said.

It is said when Vick is released from Prison he will also has to face a suspension from the NFL. Roger Goodell handles the NFL very stricly, and is known for giving down harsh punishments. Now do you believe he is going to just let Vick back into the NFL just like that? Not many do. Pacman faced tough suspensions and he was never convicted.
Vick was convicted and lied to Mr. Goodell directly when Goodell intereviewed Vick on the chargers when it 1st surfaced.

You ask if killing a dog is worse than killing a person? There are some people that do think killing helpless animlas is a bad as killing a human. Once Vick is out these people will be putting alot of pressure on the NFL. Thats also can weigh in on how Goodell wants to handle this.

Vicks has a very tough road ahead of him. The man was sitting high in the sports world. He got caught. He is now doing his time, and if he is truly sorry for what he did, then he deserves a 2nd chance. Unfortunately sometimes its not that easy.
Thats my point.
Point taken. Not jumpin on you just sick of some people being hippocrites thinking he did the worse thing a human being can do. sayin he's not this and not that when there other people in the league putitng up the same stats but they just win(kyle orton, Jake plummer), i hate double standards. And yes im a vick fan, but falcon fan first. as long as mike is a falcon im a fan, once he's not, im not thats the way i am. Speaking of adam jones, that guy just doesnt get it, he was that way here in high school, when he grows up, he going to regret a lot about what his career could have been, and whatever goodell does to mike is none of my concern, as long as he gets a second chance, matt ryan is my qb now. just so you know, i made mention of the link thing to bring attention to some of the felonies that players were involved in, and were either pushed aside, or the players are playing and no one brings those situations up as much as they do mike. and i understand its because he still serving and trying to get out early, but stop rehashing the whole story all the time, we know the story backwards and forwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Yes, every coach would have to change their entire offense if they had Vick because he is not traditional in any way shape or form...And that is not a good thing so I wouldn't look too far into that quote.

As a Falcon fan I would think you would be happy with your new quarterback instead...I know i would.
I only made that statement because the comment was made that mora geared the offense for vick and it wasnt. question for you, not being traditional you think, is a bad thing?just askin. no venom. no anger. just a question. cuz you got non traditional hall of famers like fran tarkenton, steve young, and possibly mcnabb, non traditional cant be all bad.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:23 PM   #77
All Star

OVR: 33

non-traditional stuff in the NFL is frowned upon because these guys have to much pride.

Traditional Qb's are pocket passers. They all have to be 6'2 at least or won't even get a chance to compete for the starting job.

The Wildcat is not traditional. The only reason this sorta stuff isn't in the NFL, because coaches are too stuck up and don't want to use anything from college.

I don't care if my qb is traditional or non-traditional, if he is effective in whatever way he is, and at the end of the day, contributes to getting the W, then I'm alright with it.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #78
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
They will have the "toss salad" formation new in '10 just for him.

Sideshow Bob
Old 01-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 46

The vikings might try to get him
Old 01-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #80
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidersbball20
The vikings might try to get him
You think so?

Jackson the QB you guys have now I feel has a nice upside to him. The kid has potential.

When Vick does make it back to the NFL. There will be a ton of questions since he has been out the game. He will have to prove himself all over again at the QB position. Now if he does a great job then pretty much everyone will go after him.

Now if he doesnt. Then the amount of teams will drop but the teams that do want him will want him as a WR or Maybe HB. Im sure Vick can still run like the wind.
Man was he FAST!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »