Home

Is Madden 2010 Going to Deliver???

This is a discussion on Is Madden 2010 Going to Deliver??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2009, 12:17 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Is Madden 2010 Going to Deliver???

Will 2010 deliver? I don't know. Two weeks into Madden '09 and I was loving it, and then I started seeing all the problems. That was then, and this is now.
I want 2010 to be a kickass football game so bad bro...like everyone else I really want it to deliver...and just fyi...I'm buying it either way cause it has to at least be an improvement on '09, right?

So, ultimately..yeah...I think it'll be a good game of football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 12:49 AM   #42
MattUMD224

OVR:

i hope the draft in frachise actually delivers and works i dont wanna see players like percy harvin have 99 speed in NCAA then have 82 speed in Madden

Old 01-15-2009, 01:28 AM   #43
All Star

OVR: 33

I don't want Tebow coming in as 97 in Madden!!!

I want him to come in 99. :P
Old 01-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #44
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

without seeing any footage or reading any credible information about said title, it's impossible to say. however, if i had to hypothesize, i would say negative. tiburon has proven time and time again that they no longer have the motivation to produce a solid, complete, football game.

'09 was great for the first week because it looked and felt quite a bit different from its predecessor. however, once i got into the guts of the game it just fell apart.

btw, the only reason i'm skimming this forum is because one of the ea guys said they will begin to release information about the "new" game this month.

madden used to be my favorite thing to do when bored. unfortunately, i feel that this most likely will never be the case again.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #45
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

First and foremost Tim Tebow will be trash as an NFL QB....2nd, I think Madden 2010 is going to be the MAKE or BREAK point for alot of football fans. Ian and Phil are going to need to deliver a STRONG game in ALL aspects to gain the respect of 2K5 football gamers and also older Maddenites. ....so Ian...let the games begin! We look forward to the Info and whatever info you and EA decide to release!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 04:51 PM   #46
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

Couldn't we take the "Will Madden 09 Deliever" tread from last year and just change all the dates in it to 10?
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 13

I'll believe it when I see it. I have basically lost all faith in next gen football.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
We could deliberate all day about the various upgrades that Madden SHOULD have...but the bottom line is this: Will Madden 2010 deliver the goods? I have been playing Madden since 93' and I converted to 2K5 when Madden Next-Gen failed to deliver. I get tired of hearing "Oh maybe we will think about adding that next year...blah blah blah" LOL I really hope Ian and Phil (along with the whole Madden 2010 Team) come through. What do you all think? Will Madden deliver the game we have been waiting for with PRESENTATION, GOOD AI, and GREAT GAME MODEs (aka greatest moments etc., MADDEN Training Academy ala nba live etc.) Thoughts please!

Seriously, has it delivered in 5 years? No. Theres your answer. Madden developers dont know anything about football or the teams in the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »