Home

The "Lost Mocap" thread

This is a discussion on The "Lost Mocap" thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #17

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: The "Lost Mocap" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
lol...people don't miss a beat man.. "A video?..." ....lol
i love how they see a post from Ian and just start bashing him without even reading what he wrote.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:

this was taken back in 2004

lol...people don't miss a beat man.. "A video?..." ....lol
agreed, people will B!tch and moan at anything that Tiburon does.

Give it a rest, you really cannot say Sh!t until the Next madden comes out.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
lol....thats the spirit. Never let a chance to be cynical go by...lol

Let's get the fantasy football section poppin!
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fantasy-football/
Old 01-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
I hate to pee on everyones cornflakes & I know how this may come off but its these sort of things that make Madden fans wonder about what's is EA's true perception about how their game is being received by hardcore fans who value gameplay and the chess game of football.

Now I understand that every workplace has to let go and have fun and I'm sure this is all thats going on but with the level of dissatisfaction and every other poster describing how boring and mundane Madden is if I were and employee @ Tiburon I wouldn't want these sorts of videos leaking out or being made public. While I'm appreciative of Ian sharing I still must wonder does he really understand how many people are concerned and almost at the brink of never buying the game again until the dev team changes or a clear noticebale change in the game is seen?

Not to be an *** but I'm sure there are many people like me who would much rather see some meaningful mocap or gameplay, developmental material that will alllow this community to directly impact the quality of the game. These same people see this and have to be thinking "No wonder Madden tackling animations etc. stink because they are doing all this jacking around"...Now in my heart of hearts I don't think they merely jack around at Tiburon and I know they take their job seriiously but its the PERCEPTION that something like this can give Madden fans more fuel for their fire as to why this game continues to NOT deliver.

I'm a huge Madden fan and I really want this game to deliver buty I only want to see the hijinks when we have a game that is exciting, fresh and reaking of solid gameplay. Sorry if this came off the wrong way...Peace
Get outta here with this!!!!

You act like they have to be serious 100% at work. Im pretty sure at your jon you and your co-workers have a laugh or two. Stop making it seem like everything EA does is bad.

I guess your favorite movie shouldn't be considered good because during deleted scenes or cuts the actors laugh and joke around.

A dev posts something funny and people STILL come back with "AHH YALL SHOULD FOCUS ON GAMEPLAY RATHER THAN GOOFING AROUND"

some of you cats are funny!

IT WAS BACK IN MADDEN 2005 ALSO...lol
Old 01-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 29

Looks like Philly Fans and the Dawg Pound! NICE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #22
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't get the negative comments, this stuff was shot 4 years ago and intended for other products that make sense. Some of it is funny, some of it corny and if it was in Madden I wouldn't care either way.

I'll pay a dollar to the guy who invents the ignore feature in web forums. Imagine how much nicer a place this would be if we could set an ignore list, I'd put about 10 people on it and never have to wade through this crap again.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #23
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by IStillDoWhatIDo

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #24

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
I'll pay a dollar to the guy who invents the ignore feature in web forums. Imagine how much nicer a place this would be if we could set an ignore list, I'd put about 10 people on it and never have to wade through this crap again.
If I tell you how to use the ignore list on OS do I get your dollar?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »