Home

How Is The NFC West In Madden

This is a discussion on How Is The NFC West In Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
How Is The NFC West In Madden

im thinking about starting a franchise up with the seahawks....i have never had a franchise with no other teams except the giants, raiders, dolphins and wanna start with a new team

i have simulated the season to perfection so i will have the 4th pick in the draft

are the teams hard to play against or are the terrible like in real like, i pay on all madden

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2009, 03:42 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: How Is The NFC West In Madden

all madden could prove to be difficult to rush on, and if you overcommit to the pass, you'll have a ton of turnovers.

The Cardinals will pass all over you, probably the rams too. But you'll have an easier time against the 49ers. Their run game won't be effective.

Since most teams will abandon the run, they'll pass more. So i would load up on some great safeties and some great zone coverage linebackers.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:16 AM   #3

LL-Cool-P's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: How Is The NFC West In Madden

See my franchise in my sig.

I'm in the middle of a Seahawks one... Cardinals, Rams & 49ers all very weak teams. The NFC West ended up having the worst winning record in the league after year 1.

Other franchises may play out differently though...

The team I struggled playing the most was, surprisingly, the 49ers (I remember an overtime win against them). The Cardinals offense could never seem to get going fully against me.

- Back like I never left -

Last edited by LL-Cool-P; 01-16-2009 at 08:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »