Home

Franchise Mode: Practice Facility

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode: Practice Facility within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2009, 04:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Franchise Mode: Practice Facility

Okay I was just wondering if anyone thinks we could see something like this in Madden? It was featured in this years NBA. I think it was realy cool but shouldn't had been the focal point of the game. I hope that Ian and the guys use this idea with Madden. I think it could be really cool if done right.
Obviously if they have decided to use this concept it will be entirely different from basket ball. If they do chose to use this concept in Madden how do you think they would/could make it fit with football?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2009, 04:59 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Franchise Mode: Practice Facility

My thought was that when you start a franchise mode you start out by designing a GM to your liking. Hair, clothes, eyes.. the works. Then once you are finished you pick the team you want to sign with and begin your franchise.
When you first enter franchise mode you find yourself at the teams practice facility. You see the team scatered all over the building. Linemen are working the sleds, runing backs are bursting through the 12 arm powerblast, CB's are working with the open field tackle machine, WR's are running through the running ropes, Defensive Ends and Linebackers are working on the trap chute and the QB is tossing balls into the practice net.
You can walk up to any player and do their personal mini training game to build their stats for that week. You can also have the HC call some 11 on 11 drills where you can evaluate the team and make depth chart adjustments as needed.
You can also walk around and chat with some of your star players and find out what is going on. Are they happy with their playing time? Are they happy with their contract? How is the latest injury feeling? Stuff like that.

I think this would be awsome! I think it would be much better suited for Madden then NBA. I really hope they added this to the franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »