Home

Passing Drill/Playbook Glitch/Flaw?

This is a discussion on Passing Drill/Playbook Glitch/Flaw? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Passing Drill/Playbook Glitch/Flaw?

Alright so i am 5 games into the 3rd season of my Simulated franchise with the Chiefs. I have the same QB, WRs and TEs that i started with. I do the passing drills with my QB(Eric Ainge) every season to make his smart QB better. Everything is going great up until this point. I go to the Passing Drill training and train Ainge and for some reason i no longer have the 3 WR set. I have the 2 WRs and TE set. I get my 7 points and then simulate the game. Well Ainge only throws for 90 yards with 1TD and 2ints. I go through about 4 weeks and see that Ainge has went from throwing 245+ yards a game with 2+ TDs to throwing 90-185 yards a game with 1 or 2 TDs and 2 or 3 ints. I check the game stats and for some reason he is throwing the ball more to my TE then he has in years past. I think something happened with my playbook because my WRs numbers have went down while my TEs numbers have went up. I have the same Head, OC, DC and ST coaches that ive had for the past 3 seasons.

So my question is?....
Why did my training go from 3 Wide to 2 Wide and a TE?
Is that the reason my team doesn't seem to what to throw the ball to my WRs anymore?
How can i fix this? (Fire the Coach?)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Passing Drill/Playbook Glitch/Flaw?

Anyone? I don't want to continue my Franchise until i get some information on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »